Chapter 11

Noona - Older sister (For male)

—————»

Niki keeps laughing, earning a confused look from everyone.

-"What's happening?" asks Sunoo. And everyone keep staring at Niki, expecting an answer.

-"What's going on Niki? And what happened with Mia?" Lia asks.

-"Noona, can I talk with you for a while?" Niki says, still with a smile.

-"Of course. Come here" they excuse themself from there and come inside a room.

-"What is it Nik?"

-"Haha okay, let me tell you. it's just that some days ago, your sister called me and — " he explains everything to her.

Listening to all of this, Lia remembers that day she saved his number on Mia's phone and forgot to delete it afterwards. She tells that to Niki. Now it's clear to him how she found his number.

-"All is my fault"

-"No! Not fault, I'm actually grateful. Or else I wouldn't get the chance to talk with her like this" he says and a light blush starts forming on his checks as he realizes what he just said.

-"Ayy~ really?" she teases and smirks at him.

-"Aish" he smiles shyly.

-"No need to be shy. Now go talk with her! I'm worried" Lia says.

-"Huh?"

-"Aish! I said now go to her room and talk with her. She must be too shocked"

-"Umm.. are you sure? I don't know how will she react seeing me" Niki says.

-"Yeahh.. she will give a big reaction at first. But she will be better after a while, I promise you. Now go! I will tell everything to the rest"

——»

-"Knock knock~ may I come in?" Niki says dramatically.

-"No"

She is sitting on her bed, crossing her legs and a pillow is in her lap. She is thinking deeply about the incident that just happened.

-"Hey" he says opening the door. Although she said no, he still comes in.

-"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!" She screams as soon as she sees him.

-"Well calm down! I'm not gonna kill you" he says while coming closer to the bed and sit there.

She stares at him for a few seconds and then slowly moves a little.

-"Okay? If it's a dream then please please don't wake me up. Let me see you some moments more" Mia says and keeps staring at him, not even blinking.

-"Ugh~ don't stare like this" he says shyly.

-"Oh my God! I really can't take my eyes off of you! What do I do now?"

-"Aish!" he looks away feeling shy and laughs.

-"Ugh okay" she looks down blushing.

-"I'm embarrassed thinking about all the things I said to you" she says in a low tone and keeps smiling.

Niki looks at her and says softly, "Don't be. I love the way you are~"

-"No you don't"

-"I really do! Trust me"

-"I really do love your 'Crazier' side" he confesses to her.

-"Ugh!! My heart!! Stop it!!"

«—The End—»