Girl : u will get to know..plz everyone sit..

Everyone sat.

Boy : so ladies and gentlemen here u go with riddhima's real character.

Riddhima was worried as she doesn't know them and they want to show something about her to everyone.

Then they started the video. Bebo song started playing..

_Hey you meri saans saans tere paas paas
Yun hi baar baar hui aag aag kyun bata_

Riddhima was wearing short dress and dancing. After watching riddhima understood who are they and smiles.

_Hey you tere saath saath poori raat raat
Karoon pyaar pyaar bhari baat baat tauba_

Vansh was watching the video and staring riddhima who was dancing very sexily..

_Bebo main bebo dil mera le lo
Dil dene aayi le lo ji le lo_

She was doing real bebo song dance..

_Bebo main bebo dil mera le lo
Dil dene aayi le lo ji le lo_

Riddhima smiles at her watching her own video which was of her high school when she used to stay in hostel and hv a lot of fun.

(Music)

During music riddhima was doing some sexy moves after seeing it she felt embarrassed as everyone were watching and vansh smirked at her and she blushed more and hide her face in shewta dupatta.

_Sehmi sehmi si main roko toko naa ji
Jaan tumse bandhi hai durr jao naa ji
Durr bhi ek bahana haule haule se jaana
Hum ko bhi kya khabar thi
Ishq hai apni tu tu main main
Bebo main bebo dil mera le lo
Dil dene aayi le lo ji le lo
Bebo main bebo dil mera le lo
Dil dene aayi le lo ji le lo_

Then video stops and riddhima said in excitement

Riddhima stood up and said : meera, karan.

Meera came and said : finally u recognised us...

Meera

Karan

Karan

They hug each other. Then karan and said : congratulations riddhima so happy for u.

Riddhima hug him when they hug each other vansh felt jealous.

Then meera and karan came to centre while all sat.

Meera : now it time to tell each and every thing of riddhima as well as vansh bhai and their actually meet, all their fighting, their annoying things and at last their love story.

Riddhima and vansh look each other and remember about their high school memories.

Karan : so let me tell you about riddhima, so riddhima was very good student and most loved one also. All teachers love her. All boys always want to be her boyfriend but she never used to look at them. Riddhima loves kareena kappor a lot like she used to think herself like her only.

All laughed at her .

Meera : she love heels a lot. What to tell about her heels obsession. She can wear always like in sleep also.

Then rohit said

Rohit : yes in house also we used to hv heels store

Riddhima glared at him and everyone laughed at her.

Riddhima : I will kill u guys if u tell anything else about me.

Meera : okay... Now lets talk about vansh Bhai oops sorry jiju.

________________________________

‌EXCITED TO READ THEIR COMPLETE LOVE STORY?

‌UPDATED ON : THURSDAY 1 JULY

‌NEXT UPDATE ON : SATURDAY 3 JULY (NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE VERYY LONG)