#23

Hey peeps,
So there you go grab some popcorn or snacks and continue reading the chapter 🍿🍹

At AR mansion :

After dinner riddhima went to Rahul's study room. He was waiting for riddhima. She knocked the door.

Rahul : come inside riddhu

She came inside.

Rahul : sit down

She sat. He came and sat on his knees in front of riddhima..

Riddhima : what happened Bhai anything serious.

Rahul : no I want to spend time with my baby sister.

Riddhima : oh.. That I thought u want to talk with me.

Rahul : what u thought.

Riddhima : I thought that u hv problem with me and u are calling me to tell that go back to Germany.

Suddenly rahul hug riddhima. Rahul started crying.

Rahul : how can you think like that riddhima. I know I hv made a mistake before 5 years. And u think I will make one more mistake by sending you again. If u want to go also I will not let you go.

Riddhima smiled. She broke the hug and cleaned the tears of rahul.

Riddhima : I'm sorry Bhai (holding her ears)

Rahul : never tell like that (he removed her hands from her ears) I love you a lot. (He kiss her forehead.)

Riddhima : I love you more than a lot. She kiss his hand and hug him. They broke the hug.

Rahul: riddhu I want to ask something.

Riddhima : Bhai don't ask permission. Ask

Rahul : if u love someone without any hesitation tell me. U know after fathers brother are like father. If u are afraid of dad and mom. U don't suppress ur love. U can tell Me if me no then ur other two brothers or ur bhabhis. U know for us u are everything. Ur happiness is very important for us. Got it.

Riddhima ( thinking) : suddenly what happened to him. He started talking about love wait let me guess I think ishani might hv told to rohit bhai then he might hv told to him.

Rahul : riddhima where u are lost?

Riddhima : nothing. Yes I got it. U don't worry if I like someone I will tell you first.  I promise you .happy?

Rahul : how I can be happy? U hv promise me to tell about ur love but u broke the promise.

Riddhima got shocked.

Riddhima : w-hat ar-e yo-u say-ing?

Rahul : don't be try to act smart. Riddhu seriously u are hiding from me. I know u love vansh I hv seen ur love towards him. So stop this acting.

Riddhima : what are you talking about Bhai.

Rahul : (trying to be normal) See riddhima I know u will not tell me but if u want to share with me then share if no then it is fine.

He stood up and was about to leave but riddhima said stop. So he smiled and stop and turn around her in a normal face
Then she hug him very tightly.

Riddhima : yes Bhai I love vansh a lot. I can do any thing for him. I can't live without me.

Rahul : that's like my baby sister. I'm very happy. U hv selected world's best boy. I'm very proud of you.

Riddhima broke the hug ...

Riddhima : Bhai promise me that u will not tell to anyone. Plz after I confess everyone will get to know about it.