#31

Hey all,
What's up???

So yeah riansh were kissing at the end of last chapter and hadn't break the kiss. So now in this chapter they will break the kiss after 2 days lmao 😂

___________________________________________
SO HERE'S YOUR CHAPTER
A VERYYY LONG ONE TODAY! :)

They broke the kiss but they haven't left each other yet. They slowly left, Riddhima turned towards the other side not facing Vansh,he smiled..After meeting them , they both came outside and said them good bye. They begin to drive. Then vansh got call from Rahul.

Rahul : where u are vansh?  We are waiting for u both

Vansh : actually I hv some work so I got stuck with it so we can't join u all u hv dinner and careful reach Goa ..

Rahul : OK and be careful from riddhima

Vansh : why ?

Rahul : when ever she is hungry she becomes angry bird.

Vansh laughed and riddhima saw it.

Vansh : don't worry ur sister will get food before she becomes angry bird.

They cut the call ..

Riddhima : u hv called me angry bird

Vansh : yes.

Riddhima : I will not talk with you.

She turned towards the other side and slept. Vansh saw riddhima.

Vansh : drama queen

Riddhima : I heard it..

Vansh : whatever!

He started driving the car.

After 15 minutes riddhima open her eyes and was seeing the road she then spot an ice cream parlor. Vansh stopped the car so that he can see what Riddhima is telling..

Riddhima : wow vansh ice cream....

She came outside the car and started jumping.

Riddhima : let's go na

He nodded.

They went and then seller ask which flavor then riddhima and vansh at the same time told something in waffle and more ice-cream. They look each other and thought same thing at the same time..

Vansh (thinking ): we hv same taste also.

Riddhima (thinking) : same flavor...Oh God

Seller told in disappointment : sorry mam and sir we hv only one waffle with ice cream.

Vansh : it is okay. Riddhima u eat.

Riddhima : no we will share.

Vansh : but

Riddhima : no if and buts. Plz give that ...

Seller nodded and gave the ice cream to riansh.

It was a huge insane waffle cone loaded with four different flavours of ice creams, at the bottom it was a strawberry scoop on it at sides there was blueberry scoop at left and butterscotch at its right at the top it was a pistachio flavored ice cream. It was garnished with wafer rolls, white chocolate chips and colourful sauces! It was a colourful cone of yumminess which was super worthy! It was also topped with Oreo Chocolate Cream and Nuttylicious. It has nutty topping on the scoops.

 It has nutty topping on the scoops