#12

So here is your chapter...

Previously... Riddhima came to vansh office as vansh was gonna share his past to riddhima. Riddhima reached and vansh said archita to leave his cabin for a private time with riddhima. Archita left in anger..

At vansh office ,
In his cabin:

When archita left , vansh moved towards riddhima and sat on the marble table near her riddhima was sitting on the chair and just staring at him.

Riddhima ( thinking) : how hot vansh is....... OMG I can't control. God plz help me..

Then vansh put some hair strands of riddhima behind her ears which was falling on her face and covering her beautiful face.
Then he huskily whispered in her ears with his sexy voice.

Vansh: “baby girl you are looking damn sexy”,

Riddhima came out of her thoughts and blushed hard shivering from his touches and hot antics.

Riddhima : th-a-nks! ( shuttered)
Vansh was smirking looking at riddhima's blushing state.

Ishani was looking all this from vansh glass doors cabin and was very happy seeing his bhai and to-be-bhabhi

~ Flashback ~
Sejal : ishani, riddhima has gone to vansh office.

Ishani : really. Then I'm leaving now for going there. I will tell you what happened there.

Sejal : OK.
~ Flashback over ~

Riddhima then came out of her trance and realised why she came to his office.

Riddhima : vansh u have called me to tell about ur past love story. Tell me (smiling)

Vansh got serious and little nervous about riddhima's reaction, riddhima understood his situation and held his hands and rubbed his thumb to calm him. Vansh calmed down and started saying

Vansh : listen me carefully.

Riddhima nodded..

~ Flashback started ~
6 years ago :

Vansh and saanvi were college friends. They were in same class. Gradually they fell in love. His family knew that vansh loves saanvi very much. He can even die for her. But they were confused for her feelings towards him.

They were in a relationship

On Valentine's Day they had gone for romantic date.
Vansh sat on his knee and proposed her

Vansh : I love you saanvi a lot.

Saanvi : I love you too.

They enjoy their special moments.

Saanvi ( thinking) : hey god where u hv stuck me. i hate him but I hv to say him I love you from last 6 months. Hey god plz save me and take me out from here.