1, 2, 3, bonk!

I LITERALLY MADE THIS LIKE A YEAR AGO AND ITS SO BAD BUT FUNNY... ILL PUBLISH IT BECAUSE OMG
———————————————————————
Oh no! Shampoo~san's alarm didn't go off! She knew her teacher was going to be angry if she was late for school...so she got ready as fast as she could! >~<

Shampoo made a piece of toast and got dressed into her school uniform, with her very messy hair. Her parents were already really busy, so she couldn't get their help. She then ran to school, because the bus had already left. She got really tired, fast.

As Shampoo arrived to school, she looked around to find a clock to figure out the time. It was 7:38! Class started at 7:40! She had to run! As she ran she was passed by people in the halls, she got so embarrassed. On her way she grabbed her books from her locker. She continued running. But, as she was running, she bumped into somebody! Shampoo's books fell out of her hands. Ouch!

She exclaimed, "ouch!" "I'm so, so sorry! owo..."
A voice said formally, "It's fine. I'm sorry too, I should've been looking."
The voice got up. It looked at me, and held its hand out. "I'm Conditioner~kun. What about you, beautiful?"
"U-U-U-U-U-Uhm...." Shampoo said, embarrassed. "I'm, um... OwO...Shampoo~san..." She was hesitating...who was this boy?
"Nice to meet you, Shampoo!" Conditioner replied. "Would you like to chat later? Here's my numb-"
Then the bell rang. Class was starting. Shampoo was too late...
"Sorry, I have to get to class... will you meet me later, at lunch? The south-east lunch tables? By the Gym?" Conditioner said.
"OwO...! Of course! :3" She said. She blushed. Then Shampoo headed to class.

Shampoo sneaked past the students in her 1st period class, making her way to her seat. She hoped the teacher didn't notice her walking past...
"Shampoo!" A stern voice said. Shampoo~chan looked at the voice. It was the teacher.
"Yes, Miss Simons..?" Shampoo~chan asked, hesitantly.
"Get in your seat. WHY are you late?" Miss Simons said.
"My alarm didn't go off." She said, sitting in her seat. Miss Simons looked at her for a second. "Sorry, ma'am." The teacher then continued her lesson.

Soon, it was lunch. Shampoo~chan was excited to meet Conditioner~kun again. She thought he was love at first sight! She immediately headed over to the south east tables, where they were going to meet. When she arrived, she looked around. No sight at all of him...Shampoo was quite disappointed. Maybe he was getting lunch? She kept her hopes up, waiting for him, but he never came. After lunch was over, Shampoo was so sad...she went to her next class all disappointed. Throughout the day, Shampoo couldn't find him at all, she'd have to wait for tomorrow. Maybe Conditioner forgot? She sighed.
As Shampoo came on her bus...she looked around at the people on it. There, she saw Conditioner! She froze for a second, quite red. Some people glanced at her awkwardly. Then Shampoo~chan went up to Conditioner~kun and greeted him.
"Um, hey Conditioner!" Said Shampoo. Conditioner turned around and faced her.
"Oh hello? What would you like?" He asked. He looked confused.
"H-hey....it's me Shampoo~chan. You forgot about meeting at lunch, at the south-east tables." Replied Shampoo. Conditioner~kun looked really puzzled now. Why was he acting like this? Then Conditioner said,
"Sorry. I didn't know about this. Who are you?"
Shampoo froze. What did he just say...? Who are you? Who are you!? She was devastated.
"I'm sorry..." Said Shampoo, all sad. Then she started to walk away. It looked like Conditioner felt bad for her.
"Wait!" He said.
"What? Will you just forget about me again?" She felt like tearing up.
"No. I'm really sorry, Shampoo~chan. Tomorrow, will you meet me after school, behind the pool area? I hope we can settle this." He replied.
"I don't believe you..." said Shampoo. But, then she looked at him again. Those beautiful, soft locks, and his cute face. She sighed. "Fine, I'll meet you there, you better NOT ditch me again!" She said, angrily. Conditioner then looked at her and smiled. That cute grin...oh, OwO, he's so annoying! Shampoo scoffed and said under her breath, "Little motherfucker..." Conditioner barely heard.
As they arrived home, they awkwardly stared at each other on the way, since they were on the same bus. So embarrassing!
————————————————————————
SHOULD I CONTINUE THIS??????? but maybe make it more serious?
orrr I'll keep it funny- I'll probably do that