=2=

It's been a few months since my week-long trip alone. I feel much better. I felt as if I was recharged, like I am some sort of human battery. I even gained enough energy to pick up a new job. I am now a Barista at my local Starbucks. I am slowly making my way back into the dating scene, but this time, without the use of dating apps. I'm putting myself out there in different ways. Anything to avoid another run and go.

On an unrelated note, when I came back from my trip, Cassandra finally forced me to watch this Vuxx Vuxx and Yungy guy. They're not very funny. She also showed me these guys named Jayingee and Albertsstuff. They're not that bad, better than those other two at least.

-

It was my average day at work. Until I spotted him. He looked very familiar. Tall, somewhat muscular, brown-haired man. He had just walked in, I'd assume to get a coffee. I mean, why else would he be in a Starbucks? He made his way up to my register.

"Hi, welcome to Starbucks, what can I get you today sir?" I ask, respectfully.

"Uhh... Yeah, could I get a uh, mocha latte?" He replies.

"Of course, could I have your name please?"

"Jake." That's it. That's his name- it's Jake. That youtuber. That's where I recognise him from.

"Your drink will be ready momentarily. Have a good day!" He smiles and walks to the other side of the counter while someone prepares his drink and I continue my day. I didn't know that guy was from around here. What a coincidence.

Little did I know, though, that wouldn't be the last time we met.