20

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

Moonbyul POV
Gosh...It's so early and the sun is not even up yet...where is my pet...

"Solar....where are you" I walked out of my room and saw her in the kitchen...she was wearing an apron and making breakfast...that's a really cute sight...

"Good morning master, I'm making breakfast now...just sit down and wait" Gosh...what a wife material...

"Look delicious" I hugged her from the back smelling her tasty blood....

"Thanks, I just need another 5 minutes for this egg to cook"

"I'm not talking about your food, I'm talking about you...you look delicious" I licked her neck and bite into it...morning breakfast am I right...

"Curse you...how dare you just bite into my skin like this..."

"Wow brave of you to say that...do you want to play a punishment game" She turned red and shiver a little and continue cooking her eggs, it's funny how she can be brave and next second she starts shivering...

"N-NO! Don't do it now..." She pushed me away but I just want to play right now...I dragged her to the couch and undressed her...her beautiful body and features are amazing...

"Bad girl...master got to teach you a lesson" I started undressing her and went close to her only to get pushed away by her

"WAKE UP!" Huh...what does she mean by wake up...I'm already awake...

"WAKE UP MOONBYUL!"

Solar POV
This girl...how hard is it waking a vampire up...what is she even mumbling in her dream...actually what is she even dreaming about...

"WAKE UP!" I start shaking her body and she finally got up...she looked at me for a bird moment and blush...what is wrong with...

"Good morning...my princess" She laugh awkwardly and went back to sleep...seriously

"If you don't get up now...you are not allowed to fuck me for the next 5 months" Not that I don't want to have her fuck me but she better wake up or I'm really not going to have her touch me at all...

"Alright my good girl...I'm up...now does that mean I get to fuck you right now"

"No...now go and wash up, you said you will show me around the royal capital" I've been excited for this since yesterday, I mean she brings me around but usually we pass but he same route to go to her sister home that's all, never have a good look at all the shops and food...

"Fine...go get your collar and leash ready, must make sure those nasty eyes know who you belong to" She is way too paranoid I mean...it's not like I'm some gorgeous lady with precious blood for them to suck...

"Ready! Leggo" We first went to a pet essentials shop that sells everything I might need, a collar name tags and leashes and the red pill...and some abusive items which she already use on me...well wouldn't call it abusive now that I'm into those things...moonbyul is buying a handmade collar...again...

"Do you think I should have bells attached to your collar, maybe a moon and a sun crescent made of diamond to indicate us" The shop owner was just confuse at this time...

"Bells would be great, and the moon and sun crescent sounds cute...but don't you think you're wasting money" How much does she think a handmade collar cost exactly...she is just spending it away as if it's a penny...