I.

~~~~~  𝒮𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝑜𝓊𝓁   ~~~~~

~~~~~ 𝒮𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝑜𝓊𝓁 ~~~~~

_________________________________________________

Chapter 1:

"Now, I'm still on the road ... Mm, at the office ... for ten hours now ... Yes, eighteen minutes past ten. Whatever."

Ji Eun walked slowly. Her hand is holding her phone while she attached it to her ear, and her other hand heaving to a little red hand bag . She sighed and furrowed her forehead. Currently the last person she talked to was Tae Hyung Kim, but the man even called her and started acting like a protective lover.

"Tae Hyung , I have to go. I'm really tired," she interrupted Tae Hyung and immediately hang up. Once again she sighed, as she stares at her phone in disgust.

Why it's no fun today? This morning she already got in trouble with one of her client in their company, then chewed her superiors and finally had overtime so she finished late. Ji Eun is upset considering what she had experienced throughout the day. But she was too tired to get mad. The whole bone in her body ached and her brain could not think anymore. Again and again she sighed. This is not the first time she had to work until late at night, but today she has decided to stop working for the fashion designing. Her work really takes time and effort so she doesn't have the power or energy to concentrate on her studies in the morning. She stopped and sighed.

"I'm going crazy," she muttered to herself.

Ji Eun looks around. Seoul city is still not showing any signs of drowsiness. The buildings along the street illuminates the entire city, persuaded the people to enjoy the beautiful atmosphere of a summer night in the capital of South Korea is stunning. Although it's been many years since she settled in Seoul, Ji Eun is still in awe from the atmosphere of this city. It is already past ten o'clock, but the streets were filled with pedestrians and cars passing by. The aroma of foods wafted in front of a Japanese restaurant, disco sound murmur faints from the music store next to it, the sound of people talking, yelling, and laughing. Ji Eun suddenly felt dizzy.

Then, her gaze stopped at the store across the street. After a moment's of reflection, she nodded and muttered, "Alright." as if she is ready to give in.

Ji Eun crossed the road at a brisk pace, as quickly as possible. A pair of legs that have not been resting for the last eight hours, and going to the store now. Having greeted by the shopkeeper who she had long been known, Ji Eun walked directly to the shelf of chips.

"Well, Ji Eun, do you need something for the office?" the shopkeeper asked after seeing Ji Eun holding five large packs of potato chips when she got to checkout in the counter. Ji Eun smiled shyly.