In the matter of twenty minutes she was fast asleep.

The door to her room slowly creaked open and a shadowy figure stood there.

Dante sighed and moved into the room, tears fresh on his pale cheeks.

He crouched in front on her bed, and ran a shaking finger over her cheek.

"I'm so sorry." He cried silently.
"I tried Vitt, I really did." "I tried for you guys."

He pressed a single kiss to her forehead, and placed a note on her bedside table.

Dante arrived back downstairs and gazed at Wesley who refused to make eye contact with him.

"You still don't have to do this." Dante tried. Desperation in his voice.

Wesley stood up and placed his forehead against his, tear stains on his tan cheeks.

"Oh, but my love I do." He stroked Dante's cheek lovingly as Dante continued to sob.

"P-Please. I can't just leave them!" Dante pleaded.

"I'm sorry. I am. But he made it this way, a-and I. can't disobey." Wesley whispered against his lips.

"But you can! Y-You can stop all of this bullshit and I can stay with my damn kids." Dante grunted angrily put pushing the man away.

"Dante, baby listen to me." Wesley moved forward pulling the man into him.

"I love you with all my heart. You know this, and doing this will hurt me more than you know."
"But. I have to. I have to do this, please don't make it harder on me."

"Harder on you?!" Dante scoffed poking at his chest.

"I'm loosing my fucking kids." He hissed.

"Dante, this is what i've worked for. What i've strived for. Bringing down my father. He took everything from me." Wesley pressed further.

"So what, now you're taking everything from me?" He shouted, advancing forward.

"My love, please." "It'll be over before you know it." Wesley gazed at him, unleashed tears in his own eyes.

Dante calmed down and looked at his (secret) lover. "Okay."

Wesley pecked his lips softly and brought the knife to his chest.

"I love you Dante."

"I love you too, Wesley." Dante choked out, through his tears.

Wesley shut his eyes and plunged the knife into his chest. Dante's body slowly slumped into his own and blood poured onto his gloves.

Wesley lowered his body to the floor gently and took the knife out.

He sniffled as he looked over his fallen lover.

He reached down and brushed the long black hair back a tad, and pressed a kiss to his forehead. A final kiss.

The ear piece rung and he pressed a bloody finger to the small button.