thiry-two

*RAPE, GUNS, SLIGHT TORTURE*

Killian fiddled with his rings as he walked down the empty corridor, sighing to himself.

He could remember last week very vividly.

"Achilles." Wesley curtly nodded at the boy who glared at him.

"What do you want?" He gritted out, upset he was being forced to talk to the man.

"A little birdy told my you were planning on dumping your girlfriend; Lucia." He gave him a disapproving look.

"Not that it's any of your business" He stopped to shift his thigh when his scar started to pulse
"But yes, she's not exactly what I envision in a girlfriend." He said vaguely.

Both of the men knew Killian wasn't shallow when it came to partners.
As long as you had a great personality he didn't care about anything else.
The one thing he did look for was Vittoria.

"Oh, no no no. that won't do." He tutted shaking his head.

"Well I wasn't exactly asking for you damn permission." He retorted.

"Oh now I know that." He smirked "But we can't have you ruining our plans."

"What plan- Look man I don't care, i'm leaving." He stood up to leave only to topple over his own leg.

"Fuck." He whimpered clutching his leg to his chest.

"You know what happens when you defy me Achilles." He spoke loudly over his pained cries.

"Now, you either stay with Lucia or this will be worse." He informed him with a sneer.

"I c-can take a little bit of p-pain." He seethed.

"Oh I know you can. But can she?" Suddenly the large TV Screen lit up with an all too familiar location.

Vittoria was shown on the screen brushing her long hair and gliding around her room, the song "Kiss Me More" sounding.

"H-How-" "Thats an invasion of her privacy!" He grew angry despite the searing pain in his leg.

"No need for questions, little one. But if you want her pretty face to stay . . . well pretty you'd better keep your end of the deal."
"You and Lucia or no Vittoria." "Ever again."

He pressed a shoe to the tip of his thigh making Killian reel in pain, the live feed still playing on the large screen.

"Don't defy me, boy."

Killian's teary eyes wandered over to the screen, only finding the smallest source of happiness, as he watched her sing into her blood red brush.

Killian groaned as his head came into contact with the hard wall of the hospital.

"What the fuc-" He was cut off by a kiss being placed on his neck.

"Back the fuck off of me." He pushed the person away.

"Why baby? I was just getting started." Lucia purred dragging her nails down his clothed chest.

"Lucia get off of me." He spoke calmly despite his heat beat spiking rapidly.

"Come on Killian." She whined "Remember what Wesley said. This is what couples do." She smiled.

"I don't care." He tried to walk away but she pressed a gun to his lower abdomen.

He merely scoffed, but the gun slid higher and higher until it was in contact with his heart.