"ahh! she was telling me about these" he smiled, his little girl looked so pretty, "she looks so cute, i'll frame these when i get the chance"

namjoon nodded with a smile, "a little bird told me yoongi is graduating in two weeks" namjoon teased, yoongi turned red, "1, that little bird was me. 2, yes. i'm so excited!" yoongi grinned, namjoon smiled, pulling the boy close to him.

"so proud of you, i don't know how you made it through college with so much going on. i don't think i would last a day in your shoes" namjoon said, placing a kiss on yoongi's forehead, "thank you my love" the smaller boy, kissing namjoon on the lips.

minji stared at both of them, an indescribable emotion on her face which mad ethe father chuckle, "is something wrong?" yoongi laughed, minji stared at him, "don't know.. you guys show A LOT of love"

both boys laughed, "i guess that's true. i also came here because i wanted to take both of you out for dinner. where do you guys want to go?"

"there's this noodle place near here, i really like it, min does too" yoongi said, namjoon nodded, "we should go there. do you think that's good minji?" namjoon asked, minji nodded, "i need to grab my bear so please wait!"

both boys laughed at the girl.

"no more tickles joonie!" minji giggled as they entered the restaurant, "fine" he smiled, yoongi looked at both, feeling a smile on his lips.

namjoon was like the other parent minji never had, namjoon did a great job at it.

the boys, and small girl were seated. minji was focused on coloring as usual whole both boys talked.

"how's quitting going?" namjoon asked, "i'm 3 months free" he grinned, taking a sip from his soda, "i'm so proud of you yoongi" namjoon said, pinching yoongi's cheeks with a smile.

"i gained 10 pounds while trying to quit. i'm not even lying" yoongi huffed, "i'm not complaining, you're still beautiful and plus, i get to squish those cheeks of yours" namjoon shrugged, yoongi playfully rolled his eyes.

"i hate the fact summer is coming up" yoongi said, "why is that? i love summer. my plants look beautiful in summer" namjoon grinned, "i can't wear long sleeves in summer, it's shorts and t-shirt season" he sighed, namjoon raised a brow.

"why don't you like that?" he asked, yoongi looked down, "i have scars because of my depression and things.. it's embarrassing and humiliating" he frowned, "yoongi, those scars don't define your worth. in fact, i think they make you stronger, you've gone through so much and you're so strong. i love you my prince" namjoon smiled, kissing yoongi's forehead.

"thank you joonie"

"fuck" jungkook groaned, feeling a strong braxton hicks. this is one of the times he had a braxton hicks in front of seokjin.

seokjin stared at him, "what's wrong?" he asked, jungkook shook his head, "it's okay" he breathed out, feeling the pain pass but return.

"should i call an ambulance?" seokjin asked, jungkook shook his head, "it happens a lot" jungkook said, seokjin gasped, "that's a bigger reason i should call the ambulance"