London Love

I am so sorry this update is extremely late! Life has taken a whirlwind for me and I am so so so sorry. I plan on having the next update by Saturday!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!
XOXO

TOM POV

It's been two weeks since we found out (Y/n)'s pregnant and we got back to London yesterday. We are currently getting ready for her first doctor's appointment with the best OB-GYN I could find. As I'm waiting for her to get ready I can't help but remember meeting her family.

They all took the news that she's pregnant rather well, I was worried her father wouldn't but after he and I had a one on one talk he seemed fine. (Y/n) definitely got her hardness from him but her small stature is all her mom. Her mom, sister, and sisters- in- law, are all excited and already talking about throwing a baby shower.

Their family dynamic is refreshing, they were all joking with each other and you could feel the love they all had for each other. Her twin nieces are adorable and even said Loki was their favorite Avenger and her nephew was your typical quiet boy teenager. I promised to fly them out to London after I can convince (Y/n) to move in with me. I'm broken by my thoughts when (y/n) comes out of the bathroom.

"So I was reading about what pregnant women like to wear and a lot of the responses were leggings and dresses. So after our appointment I was wondering if we could go shopping if you aren't busy. I know I'm not showing yet but I want to be prepared, so the sooner I get clothes the better."

"Of course darling, that will be fine. We will go to the appointment, feed you and the little one, and then go shopping. I have plenty of downtime these next few weeks so we can do whatever you want."

She kisses my cheek and grabs my hand, "Alright let's go meet this doctor you pulled strings to get us. Do you think we could see the baby today? Am I far along enough for that do you think?"
I can't help but smile at how adorable she is. In the beginning when we first found out she was pregnant she was so worried and nervous but now after repeatedly showing her how excited and happy I am she's changed. She's so excited and it makes my heart full everytime I look at her with a smile on her face and my baby growing in her belly.

We finally make it to the doctor's office and (Y/n) is nervous. I can tell by how she keeps playing with her fingers. She doesn't know it yet but after her appointment I'm going to take her to our new house I bought us. It's beautiful and big enough for a growing family with everything she described of her dream house having. The best part is that it provides us privacy from everyone, that is the most important feature especially since we are about to have a baby. (Y/n) loves her privacy and I know she's going to want our child, and any future children we may have, to have as much of a normal life as they can.

"Hello Ms. (Y/l) and Mr. Hiddleston I am Doctor Bailey and I'll be your OBGYN. So who wants to hear the baby's heartbeat?"

"Yes please! Do you think we could find out the gender of the baby now or do we need to wait?" (Y/n) asks while reaching for my hand.

"We can do a blood test to find out the gender or you can wait and we can tell you the gender at a sonogram here in a few weeks. It's up to you."

I'm standing beside (Y/n) holding her hand while the doctor has her lay down and exposing her stomach. The doctor then puts gel on her and then moves a wand around until we hear a heartbeat. (Y/n) grips my hand tighter and I can't help but tear up at the sound of our baby's heartbeat steady and strong. I kiss (Y/n)'s forehead while the doctor does some more stuff on her computer.

"Alright you guys everything looks and sounds amazing. We will schedule you for that big sonogram and you will find the gender then and if you want to do the blood test you may do that as well."

"What do you want to do Tom? Should we wait?"

"We will do whatever you want to do love."

"Let's wait then. We made it this far what's just a few more weeks." She smiles at the doctor who smiles back, gives us some printed pictures of our little baby, and then leaves.

I help (Y/n) clean the gel off her while she fixes her clothes. We then make sure we get her next appointment scheduled and leave. We are in the car and I can't help but be a little nervous. I have this whole thing planned when I show her our new house and I just hope it all works out.