Strange Life

.
.
.
.
.

"Haaah... woooh. Two down, two more to go..."

"So... now what? We've got two of your hit list. Just 2 more now, and one of them is a double digit hero, Death arms."

"Ill go with the triple digit first. Save the best for last... you know..."

"Hmm... makes sense. So... who is this mysterious triple digit hero?"

"Hmmm let me see... oh there it is"

"So...? Who is it?"

"So... its a he, and is currently on rank 124! Wow. Talk about fame huh? And his hero name is Whitrazor..."

"That names pretty cool! Whats his quirk?"

"Hmm... his quirk is Razor hands. So basically, he can turn his hands into razor sharp swords, daggers and projectiles that can be thrown or used manually. Cool quirk... he could be useful for afo. But im guessing he already have something like this considering he has a quirk like mine before..."

"Soo.... we just kill him now?"

"Yea, just the old fashioned stabs."

"Yeaaay! I cant wait to see blood again!"

"... but you just did...? You know what, aint gonna question it. Lets go toga."

"Aye aye captain!"

.
.
.
.
.

Smol timeskip

Here we are in the rooftops again with our two main characters. Its late in the night, with only the sounds of cars and the cold breezing wind filling their ears. They have figured out where the hero's current living space is.

Turns out he lives in an apartment next to the streets. And by the looks of its environment, the neighborhood is really empty...

"Why is this one in the hitlist living somewhere like this? The alleyways here is filled with villains. Jeez..."

"Shiggy's picks is weird, yes. But it always has a reason as to why he picks him..."

"... this hero is working with some low rank villains is he?"

"... i hate to break it to you izuku... yes... yes he is"

"... So many corrupt heroes... is japan really like this? Serving the shadows, while working in the light..."

"We'll help you"

"Huh?"

"Me, shiggy, The League... they'll help you deal with the heroes. Thats why we are all there in the first place. Just count on us!"

"Heh. Thanks toga..."

"..."

"..."

"Beep..."

"Huh? Whats that?"

"Thats our sign... the hero has entered his resting place..."

"Then lets get going"

The duo villains was seen jumping off the rooftop, from balconies to balconies. Until finally landing on the hero's apartment window.

They took their knifes, unscrew the window, and gentlt puts it down the balcony floor. They swiftly got in and waited for the target to enter their trap.

Creak...*

Author: Epic door screech, am i right?

The door opens slightly, and behind it seems to be a man, not in their early 30's, holding a grocery bag.