Death Spikette Smackdown

Começar do início

"Bree was right. You are turning into Chase." He said as I gasped, turning to Bree who quickly looked away as Adam walked in, gasping.

"Yummy Powdered Sugar Cookie Donut O's!" He said and snatched the box out of Leo's hand. I rolled my eyes, nudging Chase to tell him it was time to get to school.

Chase and I all walked down the hallway, him grabbing me and pulling me to the wall. "Oh okay so we are going to do this here." I said suggestively as Chase tried his best to not blush.

"No. That's not what we are doing. Look." Chase said and pointed over to Bree, who was still here. "She said she had to study for a test."

"You really bought that? Come on, Chase, you're the smartest man in the world and couldn't tell your own sister was lying." I said as he rolled his eyes, pulling his hair over his ear to listen to Bree's conversation with Caitlin.

"She lied to me!" Chase spat as I gasped dramatically.

"Wow. Millions of dollars of technology for you to get a tiny grasp of the obvious." I said as he sighed.

"She thinks she can ditch me and get away with it? Ohh. She is going down. I'm going to use my Override App on her." Chase chuckled like a maniac as I frowned, crossing my arms.

"Thought that was supposed to be used for emergencies only?" I questioned as Chase narrowed his eyes at me.

"Connect to Bree." He said after tapping his temple and gently slapping his face as Bree hit her's hard. I leaned against the wall, watching the scene unfold.

"This is going to end in the two of you embarrassing yourself." I foreshadowed as Chase looked over at me and frowned.

Caitlin and her friends ran away from Bree, Chase disconnecting the Override App. "Wait, don't I also have that installed in my chip?" I asked as Chase thought for a moment and nodded, a smirk appearing on my face.

"Vanessa don't you-" before he could finish, I tapped my temple, tilting my head.

"Connect to Chase." I said with a villainous laugh as he glared at me. I ran in my spot and jumped, chase running straight ahead and slamming into the lockers, collapsing to the ground and groaning as I disconnected the app. I walked over to him, crossing my arms and leaning forward.

"I'll do it again if you embarrass Bree again." I said and walked away, leaving Chase to glare at me as I walked into the cafeteria in time to see a boy get thrown into a trash can.

"Man, that cereal's really got me going! I could bite the head off a gazelle!" I heard Adam say as he started growling and biting at the air. I frowned, watching Leo back away from him slowly.

I ignored Principal Perry's speech as I walked over to Leo, grabbing him by the ear. "What is up with Adam?" I asked as Leo rubbed his ear.

"What's up with Adam? Oh he's just excited to pummel some people! Y'know how he is- I didn't do anything." Leo said as I crossed my arms and raised a brow at him.

"Did you give him the power pellets after we told you how dangerous they could be?" I asked as Leo reeled back a smile.

"Maybe one... bowl." He admitted as my eyes widened, slapping Leo's arm.

"Leo! Too many of those and Adam could take down this entire school! He can't turn his bionics off if too many pellets are in his system!" I said as Leo groaned.

"Dooley! Tall guy! You're up!" Perry yelled as I gave Leo a "you better not" look as he gave me an apologetic one, getting up onto the death spiral as I stormed out to see Bree talking Swedish. I glared at her, my head snapping to Chase as I felt my anger start to boil up.