"Fuckkk. Oh my god, fuck." Camila panted as Lauren pounded quickly into her over and over again.

"Like that, just like that. Shit."
It was quickly becoming apparent to Lauren that the other girl liked it a little rough.

She sat up onto her knee's grabbing Camila's hips, lifting them off the bed.
The new position allowing her to pick up the pace and strength of her thrusts into the petite Latina.
The sound of Camila's moans and Lauren's
skin slapping against her ass and the back of her thighs was enough for the older girl to feel her own heat starting to grow between her legs.
This only spurred her on as she began to rock into Camila even harder and faster, causing the harness of the sex toy to repeatedly rub against her own clit.

It felt amazing, but it was times like this Lauren really wished she had an actual penis, she would love nothing
more to feel Camila's hot tight sex around her shaft, swallowing every inch of her.

Moan after moan was now falling out of Camila's mouth and her entire body was tensing up.
Lauren knew she was just moments away from coming undone.
She brought her thumb down to Camila's clit, circling her hard swollen nub as she slowly pulled out once again.
Camila was about to groan in frustration but Lauren didn't give her the chance.
She thrust the 8 inch dido back into Camila's hot center causing her to let out a pleasurable scream.

With a few more pumps of Lauren's hips, Camila fell apart beneath her older more experienced friend, but Lauren didn't stop there.
She kept going with the movements of her hips, drawing out Camila's first orgasm into a second, this one even more intense
than before.
Finally she pulled out, giving the shaking girl below her a moment to come down from her first ever orgasm, or orgasms I guess she should say.
Lauren stayed sitting between the younger
girls legs stroking her hands soothingly up and down her thighs.

Lauren watched Camila below her, her chest heaving, skin glistening with sweat and she craved her for every inch of her body and mind.

Camila was like the strongest of drugs and now she'd had a little taste, she needed another fix.

"Turn over." Lauren panted assertively.
Her legs were burning but she definitely had at least another round left in her.

She half expected the other girl to deny her. It was over now, Camila had lost and Lauren was sure the younger girl would see no reason for them to continue.

But she was wrong.
Surprisingly Camila immediately flipped over without complaint and Lauren's heart practically stopped, she couldn't believe what was happening.

"On your knee's baby." Lauren instructed and Camila instantly obeyed, getting up onto all fours in front her.

Not wasting any time, Lauren gabbed the younger girl by the waist with one hand, pulling her ass back, whilst she pressed her other hand down on her back moving her into the position she wanted.
She pushed her chest back onto the bed so that just her ass was in the air submissively.

Lauren looked down at Camila's wet pink entrance, just waiting for her to slip back inside.

Slowly Lauren sank the dildo back into her friend's slit, knowing that she was still probably feeling a little sensitive.

Camila groaned, it was clear from her voice how badly she wanted this.
Lauren placed both her hands on Camila's hips beginning to gradually build up her pace once again.

Within minutes Camila was beginning to fall apart once more.

"Lauren, oh my god Lauren. Fuck." She
moaned loudly.

The sound of her screaming her name made Lauren feel light headed.

Suddenly something hit her, if Camila was screaming her name, that meant she definitely wasn't picturing some random guy or hot male crush was fucking her.
She was picturing Lauren, obviously fucking her mentally and not just physically.