Bionic Birthday Bash

Start from the beginning

"Guess what? I just found out that I won an award for my undercover reporting on expired produce: "Something In The Crisper Can Kill You." She grinned as Davenport smiled.

"Congratulations! That's so great." He cheered as Tasha smiled before a sad look crossed her face.

"Oh, thank you. But the awards banquet is the same night as Leo's birthday. I'm sorry, honey. I'm gonna miss it. If I don't show up, I'm afraid that they're gonna give my award to that overdramatic screen hog Linda Montieres." Tasha said as Leo looked over to us and winked.

"It's okay, Mom. Go have fun you deserve it." Leo smiled and hugged his mom before the two adults walked over to the door to talk. Bree yanked Leo over to us as a sudden realization struck me.

"I thought she was gonna throw you a party. I was promised a party!" Bree yelled as Leo shrugged her off his shirt.

"Every year she comes up with this lame excuse to make me think she's not throwing me a party. Award? Please. Have you seen her reporting?" Leo said as I shrugged a nod. He was right, her reporting was not very good.

"Leo, are you sure you're not mad? We've never been apart on your birthday." Tasha frowned as she walked back over.

"Oh, please! He'll have plenty of birthdays, but who knows if you'll ever win anything again." Adam smiled sheepishly as Tasha gave him a frown.

"Mom, go get your award." Leo said before faking a cough. "Chocolate frosting!"

"I promise we will celebrate the following night." Tasha promised as Bree frowned.

"Wait, why haven't we ever had a birthday party?" She asked as Tasha gasped.

"Donald! You never celebrated their birthdays?" She questioned her husband as Mr. Davenport fidgeted with one of his inventions.

"Of course I celebrated their birthdays. Remember when we—No, when we went to the—Yeah, I never celebrated their birthdays." He admitted as I gasped at him.

"You missed so many cake fights." I frowned, shaking my head in disappointment.

"Did you also eat all the cookies before Santa came down the chimney?" Tasha asked jokingly as Bree gave her a sad look.

"Whats Santa?" She pouted as I gasped obnoxiously.

"THEY NEVER HAD A CHILDHOOD YOU MONSTER!" I joked as Mr. Davenport raised his hands in defense, the two adults leaving now as Leo giggled like a maniac.

"This is going to be the best birthday ever. The size of the party is equal to the size of the excuse. I'm gonna go work on my surprised face." Leo said as he walked out, faking a surprised look as I watched him leave, sighing.

"Whoo-hoo! Leo's having a surprise party!" Adam cheered as I shook my head.

"No he's not. Tasha would have told us about it a week ago. She always tells the guests a week before the party." I explained as everyone frowned.

"So Tasha and Davenport really are going to an awards ceremony. This is horrible. Leo's gonna be so disappointed." Bree pouted as Chase and I shared the same idea face. "Oh no... there's two of you now!" Bree complained as we looked at her.