o w t 2

| T W O |

lovelorn

Yibo fell tired beside the other. Body soaked in sweat, one move and he'd actually just melt.

Zhan Ge was right, his stamina had indeed escalated from the last time they'd done it. A smirk already forming on his lips, he realized when the other had cried for him to stop today, he must've really not been kidding. Was he too rough?

The man groaned as he struggled to turn to the side, fairly close to himself there was a beautiful human fast asleep. Eyes softly closed, with not a crease upon his forehead, his Baby was really just the prettiest.

Lifting his hand up, Yibo caressed the other's cheek, "You really ... really will be the death of me"

He had always been keen on dancing and because of his familial background, he was exposed to the industry way earlier than many. With feet growing steady over the bar, he had naturally started pursuing his other hobbies. Yibo had been running like a wild horse on loose and that was right when Zhan Ge had come along, right when he had fallen in love.

As his gaze grew solemn, Xiao Zhan forced his eyes open, yanking the other's hand away, "Stop staring" he scolded.

He who had only been resting his eyes close, body far from accepting any sleep was annoyed to the brim. Pulling on the duvet, he attempted to cover up when Yibo, unfortunately, acted faster.

He jerked the fabric away, the sweet smell of them wafting through the air. Leaning close, Yibo planted a soft peck on the other's lips but well, he wouldn't stop with just that. If quenching the thirst boiling up and down his stomach meant he'd eventually just melt, he would gladly die down. Xiao Zhan was absolutely worth it.

Yibo deepened the kiss, body coming swiftly atop the other, he hungrily devoured those lips. He was quickly stimulated but Xiao Zhan was adamant, he just wouldn't let the other in. No matter how many times the younger would attempt to slash through those lips, wanting to get a taste of that mouth, Zhan Ge simply wouldn't give in.

His wrist captured by the younger soon wriggled out, hand tracing up the other's neck, just when Yibo had thought his Gege would pull him in and finally give him what he wanted, he felt a painful grab on his hair, lips instantly separated, Yibo yelped, "Fuck...Xiao Zhan!"

Did he actually just pull on his hair? How old were they, fucking five?

The tingles lasted for more than a few seconds, Yibo bitterly drew away, rubbing on the sore spot, he was so ready to sulk.

"That hurt for fucks sake" He lamented.

Xiao Zhan quick to act, pushed the man off and immediately sat up. Side eyeing the boy lying flat on the bed, he murmured, "...told you to not go overboard"

The feigned victim clearly offended, "Overboard? I just wanted to kiss you"

"Kiss, my ass!"

"Exactly!"

Disgusted, Xiao Zhan made a face. He should've stayed back in H Town; giving in to his boyfriend's entices, he should've never flown back.

Yibo had been busy with promotions and the championship he had been practising so hard for was finally approaching. If Xiao Zhan hadn't run back himself, not having seen the other for almost a month, the younger would have himself flown over and amidst everything he'd been working on, that really wouldn't be the best choice.

Xiao Zhan had worked his ass off for the past week. Earning a two-day break hadn't been easy but thankfully, the director was lenient, before the other had even proposed anything close to a holiday, the guy himself had written him off. This rarely happened and Yibo was growing impatient. Since the older wouldn't be able to attend his race, he'd thought to just cheer him up beforehand but this wasn't the type of cheer-up he was thinking about at all!!