Stupid girl, she was on the left wing. Good for me. All I have to tell him is that she ran away and, swoosh, she's gone.

I walked into her room and I was slightly relieved she was sleep. Only making my task easier, I walked in with towel ,cloths, and all that, just in case something happens. Always be prepared.

I stepped towards the bed, walking towards her slowly. As I approached her sleeping body, I laid the cloths on the floor, and elongated my fangs.

I got on my knees and leaned over her body.

"Nice knowing you." I whispered and leaned my head towards her neck.  I covered my hand over her mouth and proceeded on. As my fangs moved across her neck the door busted open. Stood in the doorway was Alessandro!

I gasped and quickly reach for the cloths on the ground and picked them up.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked and I just looked like a deer in headlights....I could killed myself for not locking the door.

Alessandro's P.O.V

 Ugh! I can't concentrate on these f---ing papers. Maybe I'll so eat something out of the kitchen. I stood and walked out of my office.

I walked to the kitchen and began making me something to eat. I wonder what the slave is doing. I stepped away from my lunch and walked my room and hit the link button that controls the cameras in the house.

It showed Aaliyah was in the left wing sleeping.

Gosh she looks beautiful.

 Before I clicked off I saw Sophia enter her room with cloths and things. It seemed normal until she started walking slow and continued looking back. I watched for a while just to see what she was doing.

Things got weird as she lowered the clothes on the floor instead on the dresser or at the end of the bed. When her fangs elongated and she lowered down to Aaliyah neck, I quickly lifted out of my chair and used vamp speed to get to the room.

I busted open the door to see Sophia over the slave. She jumped at the sight of me.

You damn right you better be scared

She quickly gathered the clothes off the floor to make it look like she hadn't done anything. Yet she knows that I caught her!

"What the hell are you doing?" I said her.

She looked f---ing terrified.

"Um-Uh. I was j-just g-giving her some c-clothes and things." She stuttered out.

I hate liars, and she knows this. I'm pretty sure she knew I knew that she was lying.

I stared at her for a while longer... it was something she wasn't telling me. Even though I knew she was lying,  there was something deeper than that.

She wouldn't look me in my eyes.

She glanced at me than put her head down and began walking towards the door, thinking she was going to walk past me. I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her in front of me.

"Tell me the truth damn it." I said coldly. Her eyes narrowed.

"I have nothing to tell." She said matching my tone.

"Sophia, tell me the f---ing  truth. Now!"

"I killed her!" she yelled with a teary smile.

"You killed who?" I asked not really wanting to know the answer. I glanced over her shoulder to see Aaliyah waking up.