The Person I Know

Mobius POV

I knew something would happen. As one of the guards described where they went but, he didn't want to go for fear of being killed or lost. And we sided with that decision, but we didn't get a good enough look to find them yet.

I just hoped Loki could make it out. I just realized that I had feelings for him and that he's gonna die. Yeah, sounds like both of our luck.

A lot of hunters believed that they were planning a massacre. Or that they had something up their sleeves. I doubted it. If they were scrambling then they wouldn't have real control over where they went and with the Variant that realized about hiding in the chaos they are probably fighting for their lives right now. And I figured if they are doing that, they are probably planning their funerals, not a massive catastrophe.

And I didn't want him dead.
And that's when we saw the spike. It shot straight up, I had seen nothing like it. Which made me think something was going on so we went. We went and got both of them, on Laminitis 1. A planet doomed from the beginning. A fitting place for both of them.

We found them, we found them. I'm currently being mean to him because he could've died. He could've fucking died and he's being calm about this. And as for the second variant. I'm glad she's caught. Though I know something happened. Nothing creates a spike like that for no reason. So something happened. And it was our mission to find out what.

I doubt we're just going to kill them. If the timekeeper's say to then, I don't know what I'll do either. I just know I can't feel like this for him. I mean I'm supposed to keep the timeline in check, every time we met 'a loki' they are causing trouble for the timeline. This is well known too. Loki's = trouble for us. And me liking him like this, well it's not the best for anyone. Especially not me.

When we went to put him in the portal thing. It was something we had the time to create. It would play the same memory over and over, it was a time loop.

With him saying that the TVA was doing something I don't know. He's right I don't know everything going on. And so I was trying to find out. Possibly from the second Variant. Though Ravonna was being fickle and didn't want to let me see her. So I had to find another way in.

When Hunter B-15 asked if Loki said anything to me I knew there was something behind it. Something she, and no one else was telling me. Something I didn't know. What was it? What was any of this?

I heard Sif say he was alone and always will be, the moment I heard that I knew it wasn't her saying that, it was him. It's the way memories are stored and with a memory loop, well you can change it, but only the memory holder can.

And I didn't like that he was practically saying that to himself, I mean yeah I was a little angry with him right now, but I'm here for him. I'm his friend, or well I'm trying to be. Well, technically I'm trying to be more than that, but still.