Oh Wait It's Him.

Loki POV

Life was going good. Me and Mobius we're doing better since our vacation together.

And I was back at work. Which always settled me. Cause for some reason I liked routines. Who knew!
Now I did know. Which was nice.

But, when I got back everything should have gotten back to normal. And for the most part, it did.

Well, except for the unusual spikes in the timeline. But we had all kind of gotten used to that. What was new however was how Sylvie was acting towards me?

It felt like she knew something I didn't and she saw me and everything I did or was around differently because of it.

And my God I hated it. Like, I know I just got back, but I can do my job woman! And she's been watching over my shoulder a lot too.

Honestly, it's getting quite annoying. But, I can understand her worry. I mean, I was getting quite comfy out there. And the work is really boring.

Nevertheless, I like it. It gives me something to work towards and on. That and I liked having something I knew was important to do. I mean where would people be without the TVA. After all just today we caught twelve people who were doing things to directly interfere with the timeline.

And that's just today, and we're still counting!

Honestly, this hard work and happiness brought to me by liking the TVA now and being with Mobius are insane. But I love it.

And currently, I was looking forward to going back to our apartment and seeing him.

That's when I got a call from Sylvie to meet her in her office. I thought it was nothing. But I was wrong, as always.

When I walked into her office she looked up at me and stopped pacing.

"Why where you pacing?" I asked her practically laughing. I mean hell, nothing ever gets under Sylvie's skin. So either this was big, or she was overthinking. I happened to bet on the second one.

She looked at me, her eyes darting around the room and her look of worry only growing over her face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask, actually concerned this time. Something was up, and I didn't like having secrets kept from me.

She bit her nail slightly. Not hard enough to take any off, but just enough to tell me this was a big deal.

"Hey what's up Sylvie?" I ask, genuinely concerned and confused about all of this.

"Look Loki we all love having you here and you love being here I mean, with Mobius and all here as well I'm not trying to tell you how to feel but-" she says, clearly rambling. She doesn't do that unless it's a really big deal.

"Yeah I do like it here, you're not telling me how to feel, your stating facts to realize how I feel. Now, what is this about?" I ask, making my tone and voice clear so she knows what I'm asking.

"Look Loki I have a theory and if it is correct you could have to leave, " she says cautiously and carefully as to not poke a sore spot or something.

"Leave what?" I ask, again confused as to what she's saying.

"Leave the TVA and return to the Avengers timeline," she says, her words hanging off of a not real cliff, but leaving me plunging down it nonetheless.