43: 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰? ★

Start from the beginning

I hear gagging but choose to ignore it

~

Elvi sits in the passenger seat, me driving and the twins, Giovanni and Nico in the back. Gio sits in Nico's lap which is totally illegal but I don't care.

I pull into an ice cream place, putting the car in park, and getting out. I walk around the car, opening the door for the angel and helping her out.

"Do you know what you want, love?" I ask her as we follow everyone else into the building. 

"Yes, I w-want a hot fudge b-brownie sundae, please," she says and I lean my head down so I can hear her.

"Okay, baby. Go find a seat for us."

She happily walks away, going to a booth in the corner and sitting down.
She looks back at me, waving her hand and smiling. I wave back, smiling at her too.

We all order what we want, walking to the booth and squishing into it. Elvi ended up in my lap.

A waitress with dyed red hair and bright blue eyes brings us our ice cream, eyeing all of us weirdly. Her eyes linger on me, making Elvi tense up.

"Can I get you anything else?"

"No," Elvi quickly answers.

The waitress's eyes move to her, a glare now on her face which disappears into a fake sweet smile. "Okay, tell me if you do."

She walks and I turn my attention to Elvi.

"Jealous?" I tease, running my hand up her exposed thigh.

"Y-yes. You're just too h-hot, Alek. You n-need to tone it down," she jokes, pushing my hand off her thigh and digging into her ice cream.

Everyone laughs at her but she just rolls her eyes.

~

A few minutes later the same waitress comes back. "Is everything alright?"

We all nod our heads.

"Are you sure I can't get you anything else? Like my number?" She asks, tilting her head, attempting to be cute.

"No thanks," Elvi answers, the rest of us being silent and just watching.

The girl scoffs. "Not you. I was talking to them," she points at everyone at expect Elvi.

"Well, sorry t-to break it to you but obviously h-he's taken." She points to me. "They're children." She points to Nico and Gio. "He's v-very gay with a b-boyfriend." She points to Atticus who almost spits out his shake. "And he's most d-definitely n-not interested." She points to Lennox.

Lennox tries to hold in his laughter, putting his hand over his mouth.

She scoffs again and rolls her eyes, walking away.

"Jesus christ," Atticus says, everyone breaking into a fight of laughter.

"That was golden," Lennox adds, wiping tears away from his eyes.

I pull Elvi back into my chest, wrapping my arms around her stomach and putting my chin on her shoulder. "W-was that too mean? I k-kind of feel b-bad," she mutters to me.

"No, baby. It was fine," I reply, sliding my hand up her shirt and rubbing her stomach. "I think I should get you jealous more often. It's kinda hot."

She turns to me with a glare on her face which quickly turns into a grin when I kiss her.

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1098

(=′ー')

Yᴇs ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀsɪᴄ ᴡᴀɪᴛʀᴇss ᴛʜɪɴɢ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴇ

...

fancyyxo ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ITS SO PRETTY

...

Wʜᴀᴛ's ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ sᴏ ғᴀʀ?

...

Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ 139ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs <3 Iʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ !!