25: 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 ☆

"Give me back the fucking salt, Atticus," Lennox demands, only making me laugh

"Give me back the fucking salt, Atticus," Lennox demands, only making me laugh. His head snaps to me, with a glare on his face. "Why are you laughing?"

"N-nothing," I quietly mutter, looking at the wall that has very interesting paint. 

He scoffs and turns back to Atticus who is hiding the salt from him. 

"Be fucking nice to her, Lennox or I'm gonna shoot you," Alek says, nonchalantly. 

I smile at my amazing boyfriend and his overprotectiveness. It's kinda hot. 

His warm hand sits on my knee that is exposed by my skirt, the feelings of his rings on my skin do wonderful things to me. 

"Yeah, Lenny. Be fucking nice to the beautiful women, or I'm not giving you the salt back," Atticus warns. 

I like him. He's amazing. And very pretty. 

Um.. I never said that. I'm sorry, Alek. I still love you more.

I nervously glance over at him to make sure he can't read my thoughts. He just has a blank face as he watches the two twins bicker. 

He somehow notices my eyes on him and looks over at me. His face turns into confusion and he tilts his head to the side, asking what it is. 

It is so cute when he does that. 

I shake my head with a grin, telling him it's nothing. 

He smiles back and focuses back on Lennox and Atticus. "Can you guys shut the hell up?"

Atticus stops talking to Lennox, turns to stare at Alek for about five seconds, then says "No," and continues arguing. 

Lennox chuckles at that but quickly puts his angry face back on. 

The two look alike but you can definitely tell the difference. 

Atticus has light blue eyes, long black hair that is half tied up, softer facial features, and two nose piercings with a chain across them. He wears a black turtle neck with a leather-like jacket, black straight jeans, black and white air force ones, and a thick chain around his neck.

 He wears a black turtle neck with a leather-like jacket, black straight jeans, black and white air force ones, and a thick chain around his neck