36: 𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘱𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ★

"Ex-excuse me?" Her face turns into shock.

"You heard me, little girl," I reply, the smirk still on my face.

"You're dumb," she says bluntly.

"What the fuck?"

"I'm o-on my period," she says, laughing a little. When my face falls she begins to laugh a lot, falling back onto the bed.

"Oh, fuck my life," I groan, falling back onto the bed too. I pull her closer to me, laying her head on my chest as we both laugh.

She wraps one arm around my chest, snuggling into me with a loud sigh. "Do y-you want kids?" She asks after we both have calmed down.

"I don't know. It's whatever you want, my love," I answer.

"Do you like k-kids?"

"Some."

"W-well I want t-two or three," she says, glancing up at me.

"What names do you like?" I question.

"I like th-the name V-Venus," she replies, grinning.

"Pretty," I softly say, running my fingers through her hair. "I like Hades."

"I l-like that t-too."

"We'd make pretty children," I tell, kissing her head. She hums, distracted with spinning my rings around my fingers. "Are you tired?" I ask.

She nods her head, her eyes now closed.

"Go get changed, darling. I need to take a shower," I inform.

She groans, rolling off of me and dramatically rolling off the bed. "Fudge," she mumbles when she hits the ground.

"Have fun." I leave her on the floor while I go to her bathroom.

~

I wake up to soft kisses on my neck, trailing down it and onto my chest. My eyes quickly open, concerned and slightly frightened.

I relax when I see Elvi, sucking on the spot next to my collar bone. "Baby," my voice comes out raspy, making me clear my throat. "What are you doing?"

She stops her actions, taking her mouth away and smiling at me. "Marking m-my t-territory. Obviously," she replies, patting my bicep.

I look down at my skin, already seeing a small bruise starting to form. "Now I have to give you one too, little baby."

"N-no, no, no," she mumbles, trying to get off the bed.

I grab her by her hips, flipping her under me with her head laid on a pillow. I grab her chin in between my fingers as my lips meet hers in a heated kiss.

My tongue meets hers, swirling around each other. My hand moves to wrap around her throat, making her moan softly into my mouth.

I pull away, breathing heavily, and start to kiss down her neck, my hand now on the spot under her breast.

She continues to let out quiet little moans as I suck on the same spot she did to me. Pulling away with a smug look on my face, I grin at her.

Her mouth is slightly open, eyes wide and hair sprawled out on the pillow. I kiss her lips again, this time small and quick.

"So gorgeous, huh?"

"No, y-you," she responds, pushing me off of her and standing up off the bed.

A knock sounds on the door, making her jump slightly. "Who is it?" I ask.

"It's Leo. Breakfast is ready!" He shouts.