Chapter 32 Tutors II

Start from the beginning

As Homura was walking down stairs, he saw purple smoke escaping from his kitchen. When he walked inside, he saw Lambo and I-pin crawling towards him. When he looked at them, he saw them wearing gas masks. Before he could ask why, he heard someone call out to him.

"Homura, you're awake. Good, since you aren't fully healed, I thought eating some delicious food will help. Since Reborn isn't here, I guess i'll lend a hand."

"She's choosing now of all times to be kind!!!!! I'm gonna die

"She's choosing now of all times to be kind!!!!! I'm gonna die. If I reject, i'll be killed by her. If I accept, i'll die of food poisoning...AND WHY THE HELL IS SHE WEARING BUNNY EARS?!"

Before he was forced to eat the poison cooking, Homura heard the sound of someone knocking on his front door. As he hurried to the front door, he opened it and saw Ryohei standing before him.

"Yo, Sawada!"

"Ryohei?! What are you doing here?"

"We were going out for a jog and saw your place. Thought we'd stop by to invite you with us."

"We?"

"Ciaossu."

"Sawada, meet Master PaoPao

"Sawada, meet Master PaoPao."

"That's obviously Reborn in a disguise!!!!!"

As Homura was looking at Ryohei, he felt Reborn staring at him. He knew that if he tried anything fishy, Reborn would make him suffer later on. As Homura was fighting back the urge to run away, Ryohei put a hand on his shoulder.

"Sawada....can you join us on our run?"

As Homura looked at Ryohei, he noticed something. The look in his eyes, they were the same as Yamamoto and Gokudera's after what happened with Phantom Lord. Soon Homura nods his head as he steps out the house.

"Sure. I've got nothing better to do."

"Ryohei....you've saved me from death. Thank you."

"Alright! Let's get running, to the limit!!!!!!"

Soon Ryohei began to run off as Reborn was on his head. Seeing this, Homura began to run after them. Honestly, he was surprised Ryohei had this much energy. However, Homura couldn't help but think to himself.