"Nope, no buts just trust me. I can feel it you just gotta hang on, love is something worth waiting for even at the last second." Cupid said. Princes looked at her and sighed.

"Alright." She said.

"That's the spirit!" Cupid said and in the corner of Princess's eye she saw a sad Dexter in a corner booth of the party.

"It looks like I'm not the only one who needs a little touch of Cupid." Princess said pointing in his direction making Cupid gasp in shock.

"Dexter!" Cupid said.

"Well, what are you waiting for Cupid?" Princess asked and Cupid got up but stopped and looked back to Princess.

"How do I look?" She asked.

"Absolutely Lovely." Princess said making Cupid giggle before taking a deep breath and walking towards Dexter to talk to him.

"So not a happy true hearts day huh?" Cupid asked sitting beside Dexter.

"Why does my brother get the girl? It's not fair." Dexter said frustrated.

"Maybe you should stop thinking so much about your brother and um, concentrate on someone else." Cupid said fluttering her eyes.

"Uh, who?" Dexter asked confused.

"You!" Cupid said pointing his nose. "You spend so much time comparing yourself to Daring, you forget your great! Just the way you are." She said putting a hand d on his shoulder.

"Really?" Dexter asked putting his hand on hers.

"Cross my heart." She said.

"Thanks Cupid." Dexter said grateful.

Raven was talking to Maddie happily after finding out that it was Dexter who wrote the poem.

"It was Dexter! Huh can you believe it and Dex, he's so sweet and cute and I'm gonna tell him that I *gasp!*" Raven was shocked to find Dexter and Cupid together. "I'm too late." She said dejected.

In the forest Dutches was leading Headmaster Grimm to the supposed party location.

"Where is this party?" Grimm asked.

"Not much further." Dutchess said.

The party was still in high gear music and fun blasting everywhere. Cupid comes on stage.

"Give it up for Melody Piper!" She said and the crowd cheered for the spelltacular DJ.

"Now, since true hearts day hasn't been spellabrated in such a long time I wanted to tell everyone what it's all about." Cupid said opening the book. "Once upon a time there gree a very special tree. The heart tree. And even if the winter was harsh and the other trees failed to bloom the heart tree blossomed no matter what." As cupid explained the story fairies collected the blossoms and brought it to the venue.

"And so our fairytale ancestors gave the blossom to each other on true hearts day, to show that even though It's not always easy true love will always find a way and so to encourage all to follow our true heart. *Whistle!*" On que the fairies arrived dropping blossoms and they land into the hands of the student, including Roberth and Princess.

"Make sure to give yours to someone special to yours to some one special to you." Cupid said.

"Can I." Ashlynn said walking on the stage. "Hunter when I listen to my true heart, it tells me that you're my prince charming." Ashlynn said.

"Aww." Hunter said.

"I told you." Roberth nudged his friend.

"But, how can you be a royal and date hunter?" Blondie asked.

"I don't know, but if writing our own happily ever after means I can't be a royal
Then call me Ashlynn Ella the rebel." She said and dashed off stage to Hunter.

"Lucky Ashlynn." Princess said leaving the venue,but Roberth noticed her and followed after her. Cupid noticing every minute with a big smile.

"What's with the smile Cupid?" Briar asked.

"Oh, nothing. I'm just glad to see love finally take its course." She said

"Okay, but have you seen Princess? I can't see her anywhere. Maybe I should go look for her" Briar said.

"No!-- I mean I'm sure she's fine. She's Princess after all." Cupid said.

"Okay~. Well I'm gonna go parties don't last forever." Briar said walking of. Cerise comes over an leans on the table.

"Hey Cupid, you seen Cedar I can't find her anywhere?" Cerise asked.

"Oh, Cedar had something royally important to do tonight." Cupid said.

With Dutchess. She is leading Grimm to a building where music is playing loudly.

"There it is." She said moving a branch to reveal the location and she and Grimm smirk with a win on their face. Dutchess let's go of the branch and smacks Grimm in the face.

The two got to the door and Grimm did a quick fix up with his suit before screaming and kicking the door open. Instead of finding the true hearts day dance the find Sparrow and his crew.

"Dudes, trying to practice here." Sparrow said.

"Miss Swan, Detention!" Grimm yelled.

"What? Where are they?" Dutchess said disappointed and confused.

"You totally got what you deserve yeah!" Sparrow sung to the now furious Dutchess who crossed her arms.

"You told Cedar the wrong spot because you knew Dutchess would try to get it out of her." Cerise said and Cupid giggled.

"Yep!" Cupid said.

"Then she left me a note back in the dorm telling me the real part was here." Cedar said now standing together with them.

In the enchanted forest Roberth found Princess standing on the enchanted lake holding out her blossom. She was about to drop it when.

"Wait don't do it!" Roberth yelled getting the attention of Princess who know held the blossom to her heart in surprise.Using his magic he walked towards her.

"Roberth, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came to give you this." He said holding out his blossom.

"But that's." She said.

"Yeah it's my true heart. Princess I've always wanted to tell you how I feel but I never could, but i want to tell you that the reason i didn't sign the book was because of you." He said.

"Me?" She asked.

"Yes. Princess I... I love you, with all my true heart." He said. His confession surprised her and made her blush.

"But our destiny..." She said.

"I know, but I don't care. All I care about and what I love most right now, is you... so what do you say will you accept my heart for you?" He asked. A breeze blew past them as the clouds covering the moon move away to give them their own special moment.

"I do. As long as you accept mine." She said taking his heart and handing out hers, which he gladly took. "I do, with all my heart." He said cupping her cheek with one hand as his other wraps around her waist and giving her kiss, which shocked her for a bit before she leaned into the kiss gripping his jacket enjoying his warmth as the moon showered them with its light.

Now that is a happy ending.

I have to say, my true heart agrees.