3 - Flashbacks And Memories

Start from the beginning

DreamXD frowns at the last question, "well, to answer your questions, i made a deal with you because it seemed like you needed something desperately and it seems like i was right. As to why i stuck around, you seemed like a nice entity to hang around with whenever you can. You also seem lonely so you need the company, dear prince"

The boy smiles slightly at the answers he got, "if you say so"

The god noticed that the mortal still had his deer side out. Its hands moved from playing with his hair and now almost trailing up the boys' antlers if not him flinching at the contact.

It was going to remove its hand but the prince spoke up once it realised the gods future movements, "you can keep your hands on my antlers, I don't mind."

The god nods and explores the boys' ends and corners, though it did wonder something, "why do you hide your antlers and tail most of the time?"

George was taken aback a bit from the question but reluctantly answered, "long story short, if I have them out to public view it's fine but if my father finds out about it, he'll get angry and for me to not have to suffer through an argument with him, I hide them."

The god hums, "dont you inherit your animal parts from any of your parents?"

The mortal shakes his head, "no. I'm adopted. I was adopted when I was a few weeks old. My mother was given me at that time by a strange person but before she could ask them anything about me, they vanished."

"that seems absurd"

"maybe for you but I believe that saying."

DreamXD chuckled at Georges' slight response but quickly turned radio silent before speaking up, "you should be heading back to the Palace before a search party is sent out looking for you. Do you wish for me for teleport you home?"

The prince nods and they both get up from the grassy field. He hid his deer antlers and tail as the god places a hand on his shoulder and in an instant, they appear infront of the kingdom behind some trees, "thank you"

"no problem. Now go. Before your parents become worried."

"right. Goodbye, DreamXD" he said, walking out of the forest and to be spotted by royal guardsmen.

"goodbye, my dear dove" it said before disappearing into the forest. Away from any other mortals view.

---------

George was escorted straight to the throne room to see his parents worried sick. Once they saw him come in, his mother ran straight towards him.

"oh my dear boy! Where were you? Are you alright? What happened?" she was quick to start checking him out to see if he has any wounds before he stopped her.

"I'm fine, mother. Someone attacked the driver of the carriage so I jumped out and had to walk here. Although, the man who was driving is dead now.." the boy sounded devastated to speak of a loss.

"its not your fault, my boy." suddenly, the father spoke up.

"we will find out who killed the man and see their actions behind it. We will also upgrade security as the assassination attempts to kill you are now more and more.... frequent and knowing when to strike." he sounded almost certain. Certain that his child won't die.

"I can also handle myself, father. Now please, I'd like to spend some time alone in my quarters so I can rest. Don't bother me and ill be awake before dinner" the boys father nodded and dismissed him.