"Now let's see what this thing can do," he says, reaching over to grab the hands free vibrator.

He places it over her clit and adjusts the little flexible wings so the toys stays in place before turning it on the lowest setting.

Crystal lets out a low moan as the toy sent low vibrations through her clit.

"Feel good?" Yoongi asks, spreading his—and her legs wider.

"Mhmm," she moans, making him chuckle in her ear.

"This is nothing," he whispers, tracing the shell of her ear with his tongue as he slowly starts to thrust his hips.

His hands start at her waist and work their way up to her breasts, just cradling them at first, feeling them bounce in his hands with his thrusts.

"Yoongi," Crystal moans out when he starts sucking on her neck.

"Hm?" he asks, wetting his his fingers with his saliva and using them to trace her areolas.

"Please," she writhes against his chest.

Her body was on fire, but nothing was enough to make her orgasm yet. Yoongi was keeping her teetering on the edge on purpose.

"Is this what you want?" he asks, squeezing both her nipples hard.

"Fuck, yes" she exclaims, the sensitivity through the roof after his teasing.

"Cum for me Crystal. I want to feel that pussy clench all over this cock," he demands—rolling and pinching the metal bars between his fingers.

On his command, her orgasm hits her hard, almost making her legs close if it weren't for him keeping them open with his.

"See that? Look," he says, grabbing her jaw and pointing to the big mirror on her dresser.

"See the way you fall apart for me? The way your body surrenders to my command? Look at yourself all spread open for me," he says, grabbing her breasts and kneading them in his hands.

"This pretty little body is mine. From this beautiful hair to those pretty little toes. Mine," he reiterates.

He starts to fuck into her again while they watch together through the mirror. The sight of him burying himself inside her helps get her over the sensitivity quickly.

Yoongi turns the vibrator up on the next setting, making her cry out—the sudden jolt making her pull at her restrained wrists.

"Fuckkk, this pussy...tell me it's mine. I need to hear it," Yoongi requests in her ear.

"It's yours," she says lowly, this kind of vulnerability being a new feeling for her.

"Like you mean it baby," he growls, one hand sliding up to grip her throat.

"It's yours baby," she whines, her voice getting higher as another orgasm approaches.

"That's it. Give me another," he growls, pressing his hand down on the vibrator and using his leg strength to bounce her up and down his length faster.

Crystal came with a rather loud shriek that made her grateful they were the only ones in the house at the moment; and Yoongi tried his best to think of other things while her walls threatened to milk him of his own orgasm. He wasn't ready to come yet. He still had a point to prove.