The New Student/Request part 1

Request by @Mlblover_adrienette (She makes really good stories go read them!)Ship:Daminette Salt: Class salt (but a few I will say) Adrien Salt Lila Salt and Bustier SaltRedemption:Chloe Juleka Alix Kim Nino Alya Luka Kagami Nathaniel Summary:Lila took all of Marinette friends (but the ones under Redemption) Agreste still told her to take the high road and her crush vanished. She got abused by her parents and when Jagged knew that he adopted her. She became MSW and dated Damien when Jagged took her to meet Bruce and his family. Chloe dated Tim, Kagami and Luka, Alix and Kim, Nino and Alya. Lie-la lies about Jagged Ladybug MSW Nettie and a few other famous celebs that Marinette knew. She lies about Dating Damian and when he decided to join Mari's school to protect his angel she gets exposed when he exposes her.

This would mainly be focusing on Redemption and exposing also some daminette

Marinette POV

'Another day at this trashy school ugh....why does Lila even lie anyway, but she was right when she said she would take all my friends awaym only Chloe, Luka, Kagami and Juelaka believed me, Luka somehw talked sense into Jueluka and got her to be our spy so we would know their plans on beating me up or ruining my designs, I could tell others were skeptical but sticked by her side'I thought to my self glancing at Lila surrounded by the  blind sheep.

"Oh yes Damiboo is such a  sweetheart, he even gave miss this necklace to show his love" said Liar showing the necklace.

'another lie, wasn't that the necklace I "stole" from her, that belonged to her grandmother' I thought to myself

"BUG!" I heard 

"Huh what" I said turned to Chloe.

"Isn't that the necklace she said that belonged to her grandmother" Chloe said pointing to the necklace.

"Yeah........Hey Lila is that the necklace your grandmother gave to you?"I said smirking at her.She began to pale

Alix and Kim looked at eachother,I remember they were both in the room when Lila claimed it was her grandmother's necklace

"W-Well you see it is my grandmother's necklace but Damiboo found the same exact one and bought it and I couldn't say no and break his heart so I accept"Lila lied as she nervously chuckled making me roll my eyes

"Aww Lila you too pure for this world gurl" Alya, my ex best friend said hugging Lila while glaring at me but I couldn't care less.I glanced at Alix and Kim, they both had shocked expressions and started to whisper to eachother.They walked up to me.
"Marinette can we talk to you after class" said Kim cracking his knuckles.
'Another beating, I know what your thinking but yeah Alix and Kim physically bully me but they never go to the extreme, they always try to get me to stop bullying and all how I tried they wouldn't believe me so they roughed me around a bit'
I looked at them and saw Kim smirking and winking, I was confused.I looked at Alix, she smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up but no one but Chloe and I noticed,Lila smirked she thought they were going to bully me.
"Uh sure " I said heading to my seat with Chloe

'Something wasn't right..........it didn't feel like they were going to beat me,that smile Alix had........that was the same encouraging smile she gave any of us when we were sad or down in the past'I thought as I sat in my seat waiting for Miss Bustier to come.

"Hey Bug did you see how strange Alix and Kim acted....it seems so weird like they were trying to tell someone something....."Chloe said looking at me then to alix and Kim.

"I don't know"I replied 

"Alright class, good morning, turn to page 65 on your books and look at exercise...........also we would be having a new student he would be arriving soon but in the meantime  let's start" said Miss Bustier as she clapped her hands

.

.

.

.

Damien's POV

'Hmmm so this is Angel's school..not bad but not good either'I thought, I was going to suprise Angel, there was something wrong,it felt like she was hiding something from me, but i knew it wasn't cheating, it was something else......so I decided to enroll in her school as an exchange student.' I thought to myself as I headed to my assigned classroom.

(Little note he will be wearing a wig and blue contacts so no one would regconise him)

Marinette's POV

"Alright class it seems our new student  is here , please treat him good and show him around" said Miss Bustier 

The door opened and I saw a familiar figure

'Wait is that......DAMIAN' i thought

'DAMIAN!!" I blurted out shouting

He looked at me smirking and walked towards me and hugged me

"It's good to see you again angel"He said 

"So this was your suprise!" I said smiling .

.

.

.

.

.

Bye for now💥