Tyrone did his morning routine and go downstairs, he found Cassandra preparing breakfast in his kitchen.

That was the scene that he never imagines loving ever in his whole life...

"What are you cooking, love?". Maamo ang boses nito ng tanungin si Cassandra.

"Hotdogs, egg and ham. Nagtoast na din ako ng bread for us to eat". 

Sagot nito ng hindi lumilingon sa binata, he nodded in satisfaction.

Tyrone smiles at the thought that she's spoiling him in every possible way and he loves it so much.

Pumunta siya sa tabi ng dalaga at nagtimpla ng kape to be fair, ayaw naman niya na si Cassandra lang ang kikilos. He wants to treat her like a princess if possible.

Tumingin si Cassandra sa katabi niya at nagsalita. "I want my coffee with many sugars, pampagising".

Tyrone chuckles at her remark. "Won't you get diabetes?".

She shook her head as a disagreement. "Never". Natatawang sagot ng dalaga.

"Noted, madam".

Nagtulong silang maghain ng pagkain sa lamesa at sabay ng nilusob ang mga nakahandang pagkain sa hapag.

"Thank you for cooking breakfast". Mahinang pagpapasalamat ni Tyrone habang nanguya ng ham at toasted bread.

Cassandra smiles at him genuinely and answer. "No biggie, enjoy".

Naghari ang katahimikan sa kanila but this time, it's not awkward. Suddenly, Tyrone blurted a question that sent an error to Cassandra's system.

"Are we really official?". Nagtugma ang mga paningin nila and Cassandra saw a glint of hope in the man's eyes.

She laughs at him before answering. "Was it unbelievable?".

He shook his head and bite his bread. 

"Just making sure because once I hold onto you, I'll never let you go".

She blushes at his statement but she just shrugged it off.

"Wag kang pahalata na gustong-gusto mo ako". Pagbiro niya dito.

"I won't deny it". Puno ng sinseridad ang boses ng binata.

Cassandra scrunches her nose and Tyrone chuckled. 

"You look so cute with that habit of yours".