Uke Shadow and Seme Sonic or Uke Sonic and Seme Shadow? & Shane is hurt!

Sonic:*sitting on the couch while Shadow's head on he's lap. He's petting his head that made him purr, and this made Sonic giggled*

Shadow:*his a sleep while his head on his lover pet his head and purr's*

Rouge:Hey hun~!

Sonic:Shuuuu *whisper's* Hey Rouge

Rouge:Aww you two are so cute together~ *whisper's*

Sonic:*giggles then he heard he's phone cause there was a massage* Huh!? My phone! *he was a about to get up and place Shadow's head gently*

Shadow:*but he grab Sonic by the waist and set him back to sit down again, also pull him closer and mumble something* Mine~ (-_- ok ok Shadow we know Sonic is yours, but don't forget Amy wants Sonic)

Sonic:*he was blushing madly at Shadow's reaction* Sh-shadow!

Rouge:Don't worry big blue~ I'll get it *as she walk where he's phone is and went back* Here you go big blue~ *as she handed he's phone to him*

Sonic:*grab he's phone from her* Thanks Rouge *as he open he's phone, then he saw a massage so he open it* Hey Rouge we got our second dare but it's from the same person

Rouge:Let me guess it's from @sonadowloverforlife

Sonic:Yeah, and it's for me and Shadow?

Rouge:Well of course she/he i think she is a she, but anyway she is a Sonadow lover after all~

Sonic:Y-yeah hehe *blushes a little and put the dare at the screen*

Sonic:Uke........Shadow what is that?

Rouge:Well let's look it up and find out but it's you and shadow not me~ so~ we need to wake up grumpy pants here

Sonic:O-ok. Hey Shadow wake up *as he shook Shadow gently* we got a dare

Shadow:Mmm.......no........i want some sleep *as he hug Sonic's waist a little tighter*

Rouge:*sighed* Let me do it *she went to him and shake him* Shadow wake up you and Sonic got a dare

Shadow:Grrr........no fuck off Bat! *burried he's head deeper inside of Sonic tummy*

Sonic:*blushing madly*

Rouge:Rude! Hmhp *crossed he's arms*

Sonic:Ok 1. Why is Shadow this tired 2. Where's Sunfire? and 3. Does he always like this? *as he pet Shadow's quills and receive a low purr from the ebony hedgehog*

Rouge:Well big blue~ to answer your first question the Commander signed Shadow and Sunfire alot of paper work so they have to work day and night, so they haven't had any sleep, for the second question he's sleeping at their house and for the third question yes sometimes very rude, hmhp!