Floyrida

Ully popped off man. His youturber hit 10 millin subsciberws overnight. They must love all his jookes. OS ully knwo what he had to do he had to become a comedian and then he would get more subs than pewdiepie. 

SO he called up his bigger yourutber friend with a trillion subs, Al. Al owned a beach in a Florida and told Ully he could do his comedy on all of his stages. Ully wa shappy aand decided to plan his trip to Florida. He would invite all the discord homies do that they could all support him and his dreams. 

Ully was backstage with Al, Saif, and Pinecone who was all going him a pep talk. Al told Ully that he spend a lot to get the vennu for tonight, so Ully better not mess up or Al would lsoe a lot of money and have to sue Ully..

Ully was scared because he didnt have any money because he spent it all on a house made out of basketballs. But Ully choked down the scared and went on stage where the crowd was waiting. "What's the difference between ladies and drugs?" Ully asked the crowd as he came on stage.

The crowd didn't answer so Ully continued, "I don't get any rain in LA." A couple people forced a chuckle but the flordians didn't get the joke because they get rain in florida. 

"I don't like the jokes." Florida man yelled from the corwd and everyone started getting out their chainsaws and torches. Oh no they were gonna hurt Ully. 

"I'm going to commit die you," AL said as he comsidered throwing an egg at ully but decided it was not worht the trouble. Ully grabbed Saif and Pinecone and took them with him to the mountain where he would flee the crowd. 

But the crowd was catching up, so ZUlly threw Pinecone at the crowd as a sacrifice. It slowed the crowd down enough that he could escape more. But Al and his crew had motorcycles and they came charging up faster than Uly could run.

Ully tried to through Saif at them to distract them, But Saif is a master builder and built hiself a shack for protection. So Ull had to keep ruuning even though he was tired. Ully ran into a cave wheere the motorcycles could not get to him.

Ully sighed and sat down for he was safe now. But Al was super rich and had hired an assassin and the assassin shot Ully and Ully died.