Rules

Ugghhh, RULES!!Who likes rules? I am definitely not the one who is on its side

Ugghhh, RULES!!Who likes rules? I am definitely not the one who is on its side.But, unfortunately, life works on rules and we need to abide by them because we all are good people who live life with discipline. 

 They aren't many so you would not be stressed and would rather enjoy following them.It was a joke!No matter how good rules are, RULES ARE RULES!!RULES 

⊱ ────── {⋆❉⋆} ────── ⊰

➢ Follow the community founder (SBCreations33) and the people associated in the upbringing of the awards. ( Aesthxtic_Tigrxss heyhargun and bloomingme3124) If you already following any of the mentioned accounts, kindly re-follow.

➢Give this awesome award book a big shoutout on your profile so more people can join and have fun.

➢ Add this to your reading list so you get notified when we post something in this book. 

➢ Maximum 2 books are allowed to participate but not in the same genre. They need to participate in different genres.

➢ The minimum required number of chapters is 4, excluding the prologue and author's notes. 

➢ Mature and LGBTQ books can participate in the awards.

➢ Please don't bribe the judges. If you by any means break this rule then you will have your book disqualified. For being on the safe side, don't message any of your judges till the winners are not announced.

➢ You book must have less thank 6K views. 

➢ Your story should be in English.

➢ Keep calm. The judges too have a life outside Wattpad. They too are people like you. Give them their time to judge your books. It is for your benefit only.

➢ Don't pass harsh comments towards anyone related to this award. We all feel demotivated when someone says something rude and harsh. This is a friendly environment so if you are someone who needs to fight on small topics, then sorry you are not invited. Please step back. 

⊱ ────── {⋆❉⋆} ────── ⊰

The password for participants is their favourite joke while for the judges its their favourite novel. 

If you have any queries, feel free to ask here~