the filth II - 3/4

Start from the beginning

Louis still doesn't move, besides fluttering his lips over the shell of Harry's ear. Even his hand is idle on Harry's bum instead of fucking into him, how rude. "You sure, love? You've got school soon."

Harry rolls back into Louis' lap and makes a frustrated noise. "Daddy." It's basically code for get a cock in me. (Not really. It's code for take over. Usually it goes Harry's way. Even when it doesn't, eventually it does.)

It definitely does something to Louis. His hips instantly jerk forward and he grunts in Harry's ear, biting it none too gently. "Ask nicely, baby. Maybe then."

Harry sighs, revelling in Louis' short, involuntary thrusts. If he moves just a bit in the right way, Louis' cock could fit in the cleft of his arse, sort-of-fuck him. His hand is still there, if he just spreads Harry's cheeks... "Maybe?" he asks, trying not to whine.

Louis reacts by taking his hand away and backing up. And then spanking Harry soundly.

Harry's so shocked for a moment he doesn't react at all, body frozen and brain buzzing. It's happened before, but it always does something to Harry. It hurt, it was loud and sudden and it hurt, but it didn't, it was hot. It wasn't even that hard, but it's like he still feels aftershocks, like when he came from Louis' tongue but Louis just kept going. And the fact he automatically associates Louis slapping him with Louis rimming him just says everything, doesn't it? The fact he's spurting pre-come and kind of wants Louis to spank him again.

He shoves his face into his pillow and whines, his legs spreading like some sort of delayed reaction. Louis just bites his neck sharply. "I said, ask nicely."

"Please," he gasps out, arching his back when Louis rubs his arse soothingly. "Please, fuck me again, I want you to come inside me again, please."

Louis hums approvingly and rolls back against him, his cock even harder than before. "Can't get enough, can you? Think you deserve it?"

His thoughts are getting muddled, so he tries to focus on breathing, tries to dim the buzzing in his ears. "If I'm – if I don't you could – again – with your hand – "

"Shh, baby," Louis cuts him off, sucking on the skin behind his ear absentmindedly. "I'm just getting the lube, okay?"

Harry groans, his fingers twisting in the sheets just from the thought. He busies himself with kicking the sheets off his overheated body, so by the time Louis gets back in bed, he's bare and waiting. Louis kisses his shoulder sweetly and runs one finger down the knobs of his spine. Harry shudders when he realises it's wet. Thank god Louis reaches his bum before he has to wiggle it for attention.

He starts with two fingers, knocking the breath out of Harry and not wasting a second before shoving them in up to the second knuckle. It stings, but after the pounding he took last night, it's more than welcome, barely a warm-up. He rocks back against them encouragingly, and Louis pulls them almost all the way out before thrusting them back in, twisting and curving and scissoring and not letting Harry fucking breathe.

"You're so good, taking me so well," Louis whispers suddenly, tugging Harry's hair back so he can speak into his ear, and oh, Louis' got another hand, and what position is he even in, and did Harry seriously get so far without even opening his eyessince he woke up?

Not that he could exactly open them and turn around to investigate now. His brain sort of shorts out when Louis finds his prostate, and he must make some sort of noise or jerky motion, because he can feel Louis smile, and then curl his fingers and rub the spot relentlessly.

Harry gasps, helpless and trembling, and there's not much he can do but take it. He scrabbles for purchase, ends up grabbing the headboard, and Louis still doesn't let up, just yanks Harry's hair so he won't even think about scooting away. Harry can only register Louis breathing in his ear and himself chanting fuck, daddy, daddy, daddy.