Harry calms his breathing down before finding his phone on his nightstand, pushing and kicking the covers away from himself as he opens his camera, planting his feet on the mattress and lifting his bum up, making sure the plug is showing. He snaps a picture with his phone between his legs, his face heating up at the sight of himself. He texts it to Louis quickly, his slightly sweaty body getting cold without the covers.

Good boy, is all that Louis texts back, Harry smiling at the praise. How he ever got this submissive towards Louis was beyond him, but he couldn't stop, he loved it too much.

Harry sat up on the edge of the bed a minute later, placing his phone back on his nightstand, the feeling of a new plug inside of him making his legs wobble as he stood up. He turned and picked up the rest of his gifts though, half hobbling towards the closet.

Harry started with the panties, stuffing himself into the soft fabric, loving how Louis knew his exact size. The garters fit onto his body next, Harry biting his lip at the sight of himself in the mirror. They gave him a cute little shape, such a contrast to the rest of himself. He finished off with the stockings and collar, tilting his head and smiling at himself while twirling a piece of his hair around his fingers, looking in the mirror. He loved it all. It was perfect.

Harry searched through the closet for some clothes, something that wouldn't ruin the soft crinoline, but would still let Louis unwrap him tonight. He went for a soft grey sweater and some joggers, finishing with a pair of slippers, the only gift showing being the collar. Harry felt cute and wound at the same time, debating on pigtails, but sticking with a bun. Harry was still a little shy about being girly, but Louis always loved it, and Harry liked it, he was the one to even ask about it, so he did it. Maybe one day he would be brave enough to wear something out, under his clothes, but he always felt it was too risky. What if someone could see it through his tight jeans or his panties showed at his belt line? That would be embarrassing, the thought making Harry's tummy flip flop.

We can do it when you're ready, Louis had told him, late one night when Harry felt embarrassed about wearing girly clothes even around Louis. How they even got onto the subject, Harry doesn't remember. Harry couldn't tell you at all how they got into playing with any kink. They just did what they liked, and that was that.
Harry tried to press the uneasiness to the back of his mind, going to clean up the mess of wrapping paper and tissue paper he had left in the bedroom. The feeling of the plug inside of him made his knees weak each time he bent down, the feeling of the garter straps on his thighs reminding him that he was still Louis', even when he wasn't here. It was barely eleven, and Harry was ready to whine for Louis.

And that's basically how Harry's day went. He lounged for most of it, sweated for a solid hour as he shifted on the plug as he sat and ate, and then napped away his afternoon. Even pop stars needed lazy days.

Harry worked on dinner when it hit six, knowing Louis would be home in an hour. Louis would be punctual with the time as well, always was when it came to Harry.
Just as Harry was setting the plates on the table, he heard the key in the front door, Louis calling out his name.

"In the kitchen!" Harry called back, the sound of footsteps approaching.

"Hi, baby," Louis said, walking up to Harry and pressing a kiss to his lips. Harry already felt electric. "How's my good little boy?"

Louis wrapped his finger around the back of Harry's collar, tugging softly on it. Louis knew he would love the white collar on Harry the moment he saw it, but the image in his mind paled in compared to the real thing. Harry dropped his head at the tug, immediately submitting to Louis. Louis chuckled, pressing a kiss to Harry's temple.

"Come, lets eat love, I'm starved."

Louis pulled Harry away from himself by the collar, moving him to sit at the table. Harry waited till Louis sat as well, and told him to eat.