i'll be on the floor, on the floor - 1/3

Start from the beginning

Louis took a deep breath and glanced at the strangers before nodding and taking off his clothes, including his boxers, because he knew that was what Harry meant. His heart was beating so fast into his chest because he could feel the men out there watching him, staring at his body and paying attention to every movement.

He folded his clothes and left them on the desk, just like Harry had told him to and then looked at him waiting for another instruction. When Harry pointed at the chair, Louis sat down instantly. He didn't need to be told twice. Now, he was facing all the men, who were staring at him with hungry eyes. One was even stroking himself already, and they hadn't even started yet.

Harry licked his lips and grabbed some clothes from his own bag before moving back to Louis.

"Tell me your colours, baby" he told him in a soft voice as he took his hands and tied them behind the chair.

Louis swallowed thickly and nodded. "Green means go on. Yellow means slow down and red, stop" he answered slowly, looking down at his feet since looking at the men made him too nervous.

"That's my good boy" Harry praised and tied Louis' ankles to the chair. "Do you want to show them who you belong to, darling?"

"Yes" Louis breathed out, already half hard only from the whole situation. And when he heard Harry saying "yes what?" he almost wanted to moan. "Yes, sir" he answered.

"There you go" Harry mumbled and moved to kneel behind the chair so both of them were facing the wall. "I can't wait for them to see how good you are for me. Such a good pet" he cooed as he ran his hands over Louis' chest, pinching one of his nipples all by the sudden.

Louis let out a quiet cry arching into Harry's touch. He knew what this did to Louis and that was the reason why he was doing it. He wanted Louis fully hard.

"Aren't you? My good baby boy?" Harry continued as he also continued teasing the other's nipples. Louis nodded quickly as he closed his eyes. "Use your words."

"Y-yes" Louis mumbled, not wasting a second when Harry told him to answer. "Yes, sir. Yours."

It didn't take long for Louis to be fully hard. Harry whispering in his ear, and the feeling of so many eyes full of lust on him was more than enough. And then Harry was wrapping his fingers around Louis' erection and stroking him hard and clean. Louis' back arched as much as it could and he tried to roll his hips up against Harry's hand, but he was quickly held back down against the chair.

"You know better" Harry whispered in his ear and all Louis could do was moaning as the other squeezed his erection hard. "Look at them. Let them see who is in charge here."

Louis opened his eyes and complied, staring at the men out there. At least three of them were jacking themselves off now, and Louis let himself stare at those men's eyes for a few seconds. It made him feel so dirty, so slutty and he loved it.

Harry didn't tease Louis, that wasn't the point of this. He jacked him off without stop, just the way he knew he had to, to have Louis moaning like he was. He was squeezing the base of Louis' cock every time he got down and brushing his thumb over the sensitive tip, making Louis whimper and moan his name as he got closer and closer to the orgasm.

"Sir, I need... Please, can I?" Louis breathed out, his voice completely wrecked.

"What do you need, princess?" Harry asked even though he knew the answer. He loved to make Louis talk during this because his voice seemed so tiny, so submissive.

"C-can I cum?" Louis whispered hopefully. At least he had to ask, he knew Harry would keep him in the edge during the whole night if he wanted to. But it wasn't the plan, so, Harry agreed and told him he could cum whenever he wanted to. That was such a relief that Louis didn't last much longer. He rolled his head back, his jaw slacked as he moaned almost without stop by now as he started spurting out all over himself, his stomach and chest.