Staff Bathroom

Taking shelter from the cold breeze outside, I stepped foot into my new job, Freddy's Pizzeria. The place was infamous for the numerous conspiracy theories surrounding it, but I was desperate and in need of some quick cash. My new job was as a security guard, in charge of watching over the cameras at night. As I stepped inside, the smell of pizza and soda overwhelmed me, and I knew I picked the right job. But all of a sudden, out the corner of my eye in the darkness, I saw him. He was wearing a charcoal-colored tux and his skin was as pale as snow. His tall, slim figure was highlighted by his suit that perfectly hugged his curves. He turned to me and I felt my heart jump out of my chest. "H-hello, sir." I said with a sheepish smile on my face. "Welcome to Freddy Fazbears P-Pizzeria" I said with a soft smile on my face.

"Hello." said the tall figure. His voice deep and sonorous, causing me to tingle and shiver from my ears to every tip of my body. He placed his order in a sophisticated tone, and the sheer sound of his voice caused me to shiver once again. "I will have a large, sausage pizza, and one medium drink. Please." I acknowledged his order in a timid way. "W-would that be all s-sir?" The figure did not have a visible face, but he appeared to ponder his thoughts until he made a devious and sly gesture. "Yes, I would like something else, actually." He said with a sly tone. "A-and what would that be?" I replied. "You." he said in such a suggestive tone that at that moment it felt like my life's purpose to get him inside me."O-oh." I said, blushing very hard. "Shall we go?" said the figure, grabbing me by my arm and pulling me gently towards the bathroom. "Uhh, o-okay." I said as he started to pick me up, bridal style. I could feel my heart wanting to jump out of my chest. I was going to burst, figuratively and literally. As he pushed the bathroom door open I could feel his demeanor change. He seemed more animalistic, like a predator hunting it's prey. "Shall we begin?" He asked cautiously. "Y-yes," I nodded my head shyly.

With no time to think, he locked the door. He bent me over against the cold counter and faced me toward the blurry mirror. "Now, I want you to be a good girl and take it. Understand, slut?" he said affirmatively. I nodded my head and before I could say a word he pulled his thick, pulsating member out of his pants. I gasped, for I had never seen one so humongous before. "You really don't have a clue about the effect you have on me, do you?" he said. My breathing picked up at his proximity and his hands were on fire. He raises his hand slowly and then places his fingers on top of my stomach, rubbing his member against me. I can feel the patterns he's drawing on my skin like trails of fire, and all along he has me captured. He moves his hand upwards and upwards and then skims over my breast, making a sound leave my throat at the contact. "Let me show you how much I fucking want you." He lets out a growl and lifts me from the counter, wrapping my legs around his body. He slams me against the bathroom wall and his mouth connects to mine. I can feel him pressing against me. All of a sudden his huge monstrosity of a tentacle wraps around my throat, while his other penetrates me. I gasp, as I've never felt this sensation before. "H-harder!" I say, wanting to feel him more. "Beg for it, whore." he says to me, testing what I would do. "P-please Slenderdaddy😩😩," I begged. All of a sudden, there was a loud banging noise coming from the bathroom door. "Who's in there?!" screams Freddy, the owner of the pizza place. Right as I see a thick, creamy pile of ranch squirt onto the greasy floors of the staff bathroom, I say "I-I have to go now."

__________

end of chapter one. sorry u had to read this.