The Replica

“Bullshit some other bullshitter, Fiona.” Marc said as I tried to hide my pained teary face away from him.  I’ve been trying to get away from him every time my hormones hit sky high. And he’s been playing a game called “Catch Fiona While She’s Crying.” He enjoys my mood swings because he’s getting sexed a lot, like a lot.

But that doesn’t stop me from trying to turn from him as much as possible, I was getting fat. Huge actually. 6 months pregnant and moody as fuck, so God was like, let’s add it with a bit of weight in those thighs.

I cry over everything, really. The Fault In Our Stars was a big mistake yesterday, a humungous one. I bawled my eyes out and watched two people separate by a malicious disease. Over the little kitty that wasn’t warm enough under the rain outside my window. Over my spilled Nutella that didn’t spread correctly on my bread, but finally, over Remy Sands that fights with flies and crashes a house because his tea wasn’t hot enough. I couldn’t help it. As much as the doctors reimbursed us with Post-OHS consequences, seeing it and witnessing the actions in front of my eyes gave them a new cause to spill.

“Fiona.” He gritted his teeth and motioned the bed, my head hand low I shuffled to him. He opened his arms and I laid my head on his chest.

“It’s so unfair! I mean I know he’s not a dick but he’s acting like one! And she’s crying a lot! I mean it’s Lisa, Marc! You know she can’t handle shit like that. What the fuck is wrong with him! But I know he can’t control it and the whole thing is out of his hand..” I babbled on and on and couldn’t stop my shaken body from producing frissons and hand gestures as I waved and pushed my head off Marc’s chest. Who I think was trying to decide whether he could  kiss me to shut up, or shove his dick in my mouth. Because he thinks with it.

“Fiona, baby, calm the fuck down.” He inhaled and exhaled , gesturing me to do it also. Poor man. I think he lost it.

“You didn’t hear him last night. He calls her “You” and “Girl” grits his teeth when she’s in the room. He glares at his mom too! For fuck’s sake!” with that, Marc gripped my head in his palm and sweetly kissed my nose, shutting me off with his pepper kisses over my face. He shushed me softly and caressed my hair from my wet face.

“Babe, Sands was in intensive care for 2 months, and got out of an serious heart surgery two months later. Give him time, baby c’mon. I know Lisa is having a hard time coping with his mood swings, but the doctors warned her, and us for that matter. Yea?”  he raised his eyebrows questionably.

“Yea.” I answered mimicking his accent, my eyes ventured to his rugged jaw, his lips. Och! Not again!

The most essential thing in the human body, is the aura. Marc’s was clean and white and beautiful. I’m no Dalai Lama, but that man in front of me can handle my demons by the horns. Our insatiable bodies starve for each other’s contact, it will simmer down in the future, but savoring whatever was biding us now, the passion that inflames every time his eyes open when he wake up, his rugged voice in the morning, and that body. My God!

“Take off that nightgown, baby.” He whispered in my ear, blowing soft kisses against my jaw to the juncture adjoining my neck and shoulder. I’m passive in a world of fucking bodies and moaning. “Can’t bully me with sex, dude.”

“Don’t call me dude. “

“Hey Marc?”

“Yea?”

“Dude.” I smirked.

He sighed and shook his head, pointing to the bedroom. I raised my eyebrow at him, questioning his fool choice of picking a place to fuck. Taking off my silk black nightgown, I sat on the couch and spread my legs seductively. His devilish smile warmed my now awakened and starving body, he approached and had his meal.