✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿 ✰

Start from the beginning

"Do you think I wanted this," I asked indignantly, "I didn't know what was going on, Ashwineyy? I don't remember what I felt when all that happened, and on second thought, I don't want to either, because if I haven't remembered it until now, it's for some reason. God has a reason. We were on the edge. Both too stubborn and afraid to end the new fight."

"If you didn't know what was happening you shouldn't have risked it," he said as his jaw was set and he was staring at me seriously, making me more nervous. 

I hated the barrier he erected when something bothered him. It was as if the old Ashwin, whom I met on the first day of consultation at Waverly Hills, had come back and all the progress we'd made so far hadn't mattered. I averted my gaze, wishing I was alone.

"Sivaangi ma.....," he started in a regretful tone. 

"No Ashwineyy, you're right...," I interrupted, not wanting to argue anymore. I still hadn't rested since I arrived at this hospital. And, I was afraid this conversation would make me feel that way again. We had to cool off after what we've both been through and I think one, trying to convince the other, won't work, because we're both too stubborn for that.

"Go home, take a shower, and sleep, I'll be fine here. You have nothing else to worry about. At least until the end of the day, I don't want to be a burden to you anymore. So go, and rest, because it's no use for you to stay here since I always mess upright," I said tired of everything happening around me.

"I never said that," he stated, trying to get closer, but I stopped him. 

"No," I sighed, "Everything is fine. We're fine...go home and take rest," I insisted, knowing that I convinced him I averted my gaze away from him. I heard his footsteps down the hall, leaving behind a woman -mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausted.

 I heard his footsteps down the hall, leaving behind a woman -mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausted

"I can't believe you did that. Do you know what could happen if he wasn't with you, chunkin," Pavithra said in a worried and concerned tone? 

"Noodles manda, I swear that when we get there, I'll break you more than you already are, okay, deal," Sam said in a half-serious and half-joking tone. We all laughed together. I really am missing them both. 

"Come on both, I want to distract my mind," I dropped the comment whispering, not knowing Pavithra and Sam actually heard. 

"More problems than trauma and that Arjun guy," Pavithra said. 

"Yes," I said. 

"Ashwin...," Sam started hesitantly, after all, according to him, he was on Ashwin's side this time. 

"Did you guys fight again," Pavithra asked and I nodded? 

"Noodles manda, try to see his side, Ashwin is only like this because he cares about you and because he loves you. You're his life and he was on the verge of losing you," he said and I widened my eyes and bit my lip, trying to control my tears at what he said. 

"I don't think that's why," I said trying to control my emotion. 

"I know....what you're trying to do chunking. I know you, me and Sam are going to give you some time ok," Pavithra replied in a consoling tone.

 I know you, me and Sam are going to give you some time ok," Pavithra replied in a consoling tone

I know butterflies it has been a long time since I updated. I wouldn't have updated if it wasn't for miru56. She has been asking me for the past 1 week with her funny comments asking me to update. She really did lift my mood up, motivating me to update, so thanks to her. And all thanks to everyone who was commenting on my inbox and messages asking for updates. And also thanks to everyone who was patiently waiting for an update. 

I'm not sure when I will update again as I'm not fully better yet. My mental state is not the best right now and with also moving houses, it's hard to juggle everything. So, thank you to everyone who is understanding me. 

Now, moving on please tell me how this chapter was....what did you think about the conversation between Ashwin and Sivaangi???

If I am not meeting your expectations please tell me!!!! Big hugs and kisses to all my readers and voters. Love you guys so much!

 Love you guys so much!