✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶 ✰

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝

"So far it has not been confirmed, but we have an average of about six people killed in different neighborhoods. All reporters are working as hard as they can find out who is the newest killer in the city."

I sighed, realizing that once again, I would lose a few hours of sleep. It was obvious who it was. 

Ashwin was wrapped up in this. He had just come out of the asylum, but that doesn't mean he got well. No, quite the contrary, I, as a psychiatrist know Ashwin's mental state well and he is nothing but mentally healthy. But nobody sees that. 

I turned off the TV and tried to focus on my notes. I called the Fresh Start Clinic and they took me back, making me happy to be able to resolve this. My life was getting back on track. A few hours after I left my house, I felt very guilty about something that I didn't know for sure. I wondered how stupid I was to get involved with Ashwin, but it's not like I regretted it. Just because I told him I was falling in love. It was reciprocal and I must settle for it. Move on. The good thing is that I got out of all the confusion I was submerged. It only remains to be able to deal with Arjun. So far I haven't heard from him, but when I have everything with Aunty and Uncle resolved, I'll take action. I got up from the couch where I was sitting. Something is bothering me, making me very dizzy, for thinking about something that no longer interests me. Perhaps this plan I have with Ashwin's parents will harm me in a way. Both remind me of him a lot, and, moreover, make a point of showing that they are disappointed with me. But after all, who do they think I am? A machine to withstand Ashwin's bipolarity? Take care of him but while being treated badly by him, while he does not care?

I went straight to the bathroom, undressed, and went into the shower. As I let the waterfall over my body, I remembered the difficult times I faced during the beginning of my career, until the day I met him. I also remembered the moments when I thought Ashwin had started to have feelings for me, the day I thought everything would get back to our moment. I also remembered how he hugged me as if I was his only and that was our moment. He kissed me with passion and desire.