✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽 ✰

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍, 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚋𝚒𝚐

"What did you say," Ashwin asked and I was wide-eyed as Ashwin just stared at me and I just froze at what I said. 

"Nothing, I...I want to know why you called me," I said as I deviated from the subject, certain that he would not move from the topic. But contrary to what I thought, Ashwin sighed deeply, closed his eyes, and seemed to think for a while before going over to the bed, crunching down, and picking up something. 

"A-Ashwin what are you doing with that knife," I stammered watching him rotate the knife with his hand, and without answering me, went towards the wall on the other side of the room. He stuffed the knife into it, tearing and opening the entire pad. 

"Why are you doing this," I was already tensed enough not to understand him holding his knife. After tearing a good part of the wall, I saw the brick wall, now exposed, had a part not completely put in place and he took some bricks from that part, revealing letters and photographs and album. Ashwin had to hide his personal things here, as the asylum wouldn't let them have anything. 

"Listen very well, Sivaangi. Do know difficult it is to have you around and not be able to share anything," he said in pain and I frowned. 

"What do you mean," I asked without understanding, "Ashwin I'm gradually remembering what we went through and..."

"No," he interrupted and took a picture from the album, "I have all the pictures I took of you and us before everything happened." He called me with his hand and I went to him. Ashwin handed me a pile of photos in which he only had them.

"Ashwineyy these are beautiful," I praised impressed with the perfection of the photographs. He was great at that and I really liked myself in them. In all of them, I was clumsy and Ashwin had caught me. 

"I'm showing you all this so you can see that we will never be the same again. We can start all over again, but we will never be that again," he said seriously, pointing to my hands where the photographs were, and my eyes were filled with tears.