✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽 ✰

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜

(mixed with a little bit of Author's pov) 

"Ladies first," Ashwin said, opening the door for me. 

I politely thanked him and walked into the restaurant. Ashwin ordered for both of us, and I was just looking at him surprised, for remembering all my favorite dishes. I was talking about my favorite dishes during our consultation, but I never knew he was actually listening to them. 

Was it awkward when everyone was staring at Ashwin? Hell yes! But do I care? No, it's my life and I don't care. Ashwin was admiring the interior of the restaurant while I was admiring him. Call me a simp but the man is hard to not look at. He's like an angel from the sky with his very handsome face and his soft looking-lips. His fluffy hair looked soft as a teddy. Now I understood why girls would fall for him. Not to mention his muscular arms and body.

(Author MV: konjam overa than poromo.........seri povom......sorry nga naanum AK fangirl as a thangachi support)

Ashwin turned him towards me, catching my eyes. He raised one of his eyebrows with a smirk while I quickly looked away with a blush. 

"Admiring your view," he asked with a playful and naughty smirk.

Before I could scold him, our dishes were put down by the waiter. Ashwin ordered mushroom pasta as the main course, garlic bread as a starter, and Creme Brûlé as a dessert. We were enjoying our mushroom pasta while sliding our fingers with our phones. I couldn't tell if Ashwin was texting or reading a text. I just stopped and put my focus on my phone. Then suddenly, I saw a text from my boss. 

Information about Arjun started to appear on my screen as I read through the texts. I'm happy with Ashwin but why do I always go back to Arjun trying to solve the problem. Why am I making myself suffer even more? That's the question she's been asking herself ever since. I just let out a sigh and put my phone back down.