Chapter Twenty Three

Start from the beginning

"I tuned 17 a week ago" she replies.

"Oh well happy late birthday" I laugh she gives me a thank in return but then an arm slings around my shoulders causing me to jump ever so slightly but to my side I have Natalie with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey Arrison" Teo smirks down after I look up to him. I quickly jab his side and thankfully he moves his hand before the paparazzi around us catches a picture and make up a story again.

By again I mean last year when someone caught a picture of me "crying" with my face sitting on my hands and Mathias In front of me at a restaurant. The paparazzi uploaded the picture and captioned it
"Did we just snap a picture of a break up in public of the Infamous Adelina Arrison and her potential new Ex-boyfriend Mathias Knight?"

It was stupid really for them to assume we were even dating they're were speculations for some time two years ago but that picture was taken after we "broke up" and were just catching up after some time of not talking which was about 11 months so basically all of junior year he found other friends and just talked to the guys.

"Oh hi sorry Mathias knight" he says uncertain if that's his name cashing me to laugh slightly.

"I know who you are but Natalie Thompson" she giggled causing my brow to raise slightly.

"The YouTuber?" He wondered "You know her?" I questioned in surprise.

"Yes babe, I heard a interviewer call out her name" I roll my eyes at his name but I choose to ignore it or it would turn into a whole fight again.

The rest of the guys and Grace come to us after some time. Once we start laughing and just hang out I turn to my side and and realize Natalie and Teo aren't there anymore.

I look to my sides and try to think that maybe nothing of what I'm thinking Is true I try and stop myself to walk to look for them. I turn to Alex and she realizes the same thing but instead of looking confused she gives me a sympathy look.

"Lin and Alex wanna get a drink with me" Grace speaks up. I don't think she realizes what me and Alex think but I'm hoping for her to realize as she looks back at the group taking a sip of her drink.

5
4
3
2

"Hey where's the Blonde girl and Matteo" Grace pondered

One more second

"Holy shit are they- no!" She looks in between Alex and I.

"Are they like" she motions her hands one doing a joke and the finger going inside of it causing Alex and I to almost spit our drinks out.

"GRACE!" Alex laughs as much as I hate this situation right now I can't help but laugh too.

"Who bones at a fancy party oh yeah YouTubers" she scoffs.

"We don't know if they're actually you know" Alex shrugs while doing the same hand motions Grace did seconds ago.

"Guys please" I chuckle. That's when Mathias and Natalie come out of a small corner her fixing her dress and hair while he fixes his zipper on his pants and hair.

"Hey girls" Natalie comes up to the stools we were sitting at like she didn't just have a quicky. Not very surprised of that though. She also doesn't know anything about us so I have to give her the benefit of the doubt.

"Hey" we say simultaneously

"Girls we're leaving" Liam comes up after a very awkward stare between the three of us. "Thank God" Grace mouths to us which makes Alex and I laugh.

"Let's go ladies" Liam plants a very passionate kiss on grace and to tease them, Alex and I fake barf as we make jokes along the way.

As they keep making out I jab the side of Liam's rib and he tries kicking and slapping me but I keep moving around until he actually actives it and I get it right on the forehead.

"Never hit a girl" Natalie speaks which makes them break their kiss and Alex and I stop laughing.

"It was a joke sweetheart" Max comes swinging his arm around me. Mathias gives a look which I chose to pretend I didn't see.

We bid our goodbyes to everyone when I mean everyone I mean everyone we stoped and talked to some celebrities of course because when you have an opportunity why not take it.

We decided to not spend another night at the hotel thankfully because I don't want to sleep in the same bed with this jerk.

Home here we come...

- - -
This chapter is kind of rushed but I hope you enjoyed it!!

Don't forget to comment and vote it would mean a lot !!