Chapter Four

School always was the same. Long talks with Topanga, Goofing around with Shawn and Cory, Talking to Nick and his friends, and then going to Corys after school to play ball or video games. My grades stayed no lower than an A. Only three weeks into my new school but Im already at home.  
The big dance was coming up. Id been asked by a few boys. Honestly I just wanted to go alone and enjoy my time instead of worrying about boys. Topanga agreed with me that that might be the best thing to do.  Go for shits and giggles and see who I end up hanging with. "Are you going to see what Shawn is doing for the dance?" Panga asks me one day after class. "Huh? Why would I ask him what low level whore hes going with?" She snorts. "He hasn't asked anyone yet." She tells me. "And this is relevant because?" I ask. "Because you both like each other" She tells me. "No hes a friend, really." I tell her. 

The night of the dance rolls around fast. I pick out a tighter blue dress with sparkles all over it.  I walk over to Topanga's to get ready.  I show her my dress and she yelps out. "Oh Boy." 
"Oh boy what?" I ask concerned that there's a rip or hole. "You think you are going alone in that? Your going to be the talk of this dance." She spins me around. "Shawn is going to freak!" She squeals. " Enough about Shawn. "I laugh. "We are friends." She rolls her eyes at me and we finish getting ready. 

Her Mom drives us to Corys house. Cory is waiting on the porch for her and as soon as we pull in he opens her door for her and is about to whisk her away.  I see her walk over to my door and open it before I can. She takes my hand as if I am her date and we laugh, walking up the porch together. Cory steals her back and opens the door. I can hear Shawn talking to Corys mom about him not pulling too many girls tonight and her asking him to be a gentleman. It makes me scoff that she's talking about this to him.  Cory opens the door and they both walk in. I follow behind. We walk into the kitchen to talk to Corys parents before we leave. Shawn's eyes fall onto what I'm wearing. I can see Corys parents look at Shawn then me. I just shrug. "You look amazing" Corys mom tells me. Then she walks over to Topanga and Cory. "You two are the cutest couple." She smiles. "Topanga you look like a princess." She smiles. 

Author announcement;
I said I wasn't going to but next chapter is Shawns pov