vi. r e a d y

❝Can you see the "fuck you" in my smile?❞

Can you see the "fuck you" in my smile?❞

❝Can you see the "fuck you" in my smile?❞

writer's
PERSPECTIVE

SHE NOTICES them looking at each other lips which were just an inch away from each other, and starts looking around to find something to distract their attention from each other's lips. She bends down to grab a stone and throws it in the direction of Antonio. It hits the end of his leg and they both pull away. She feels the jealousy go away and signs in relief.

She smiles a little to herself and mentally pats her back for not letting Antonio kiss Violette. She despised the idea of Violette with Antonio. Even thinking about them together made her burn with jealousy. She takes out her phone from the new Louis Vuitton bag her dad bought her and opens her "Mission Violette" bullet tasks. She cuts out task number one "Kisses aren't allowed"

She was suffering from OLD ever since she was left by her first love. OLD (Obsessive love disorder) was a condition where the person became obsessed with one person, they think they may be in love with. She felt the need to protect her obsessions obsessively, or even become controlling of them as if they were a possession. She had an overwhelming attraction to a person if they were different from others. She felt extreme jealousy over other interpersonal interactions.

She still had to figure out how to stop Violette from going to the ball with Antonio. She opens the car door and drives to her mansion. Her parents were hardly home so she had the whole place to herself. She elegantly walks towards a portrait painting of herself made by a famous painter, her dad hired for her.

She tilts the painting a little, to reveal a red button and presses it. Soon an invisible digital door appears in front of her. She walks in and looks up at the wall to see a hundred pics of her new obsession.

She grabs one of the pictures and admires it. She was brutally obsessed and it was the first time she had been obsessed with a person, she hardly met or talked to. She takes out the polaroid picture she took of her and smiles at the blue-eyed beauty.

Hailey was going to make Violette, hers before Antonio can.