Tumbling down

I sat in the ship that we were to take to Germany waiting for Natasha and the Captain. I look at my bare feet and smile at the fact that I can't remember the last time I wore shoes. I enjoyed the feeling of the wind in between my toes when I fly across the skies. One of the only things I take pleasure in.

I looked up to see the Captain in his star spangled suite and Nat in her cat suite. She walked to the front of the ship while Cap sat across from me. Then we took off.

"I want to apologize for what I said on the bridge. I-" He started but I cut him off

"No need to apologize I'm not worth that." I said with a small smile.

"I'm sure that's not true... Um I think I forgot to ask you for your name." He replied.

"No one knows Cap." Natasha said from the front.

"Why is that?"

"Because I don't know if I can trust anybody with that... Sure I trust a few select people to an extent but not that far." I smile, "Coulson sometimes calls me GG for Ghost Guardian, Nat obviously likes to call me Casper, but sometimes the two of them and Clint will pop in a random name here and there trying to figure out what it is. They all fail so miserably." I laughed.

"Casper?" Cap asked.

"Just call me GG Cap." I said grinning at him.

"We're almost there, be ready to drop." Cap and I started toward the ship door as it lowered.

"See you after Cap." I said looking out the door.

"What do you mean?" He said looking at me very confused.

"You'll feel that I'm around by the wind but you won't see me." I replied with a smirk as I jumped off the ship. I turned invisible and pulled out my wings, I guess I'll never get used to this pain.

As I flew down I saw that Loki guy about to kill an innocent man. I flew down full speed and landed right in front of him and deflected the energy ray with my wings and it shot back at him. I flew upward and started circling the area of people. Then Cap landed where I was.

"You know the last time I was in Germany, I saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing." Cap said.

"The soldier and the little ghost." Why does everyone think I'm little I mean come on, "The man out of time." Loki continued.

"I'm not the one out of time." Cap replied.

Man he good at comebacks. As I was circling I saw the ship come into view.

"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down." Nat said from the ships speakers.

Obviously Loki didn't want to so he shot a ray of light toward the ship, but Nat was able to swirl out of the way gracefully. That's when Cap threw his shield at Loki and the civilians scattered away. I flew down full speed and pushed Loki to the ground. Cap looked very confused which made me laugh internally.

I flew back upward as Cap continued to fight off Loki. Loki managed to throw Cap across the ground as he was struggling to get back up Loki looked up toward where I was and smiled. Can he see me? I should be invisible. Then before I could move he shot a ray of energy at my left wing. I lost control of my invisibility and started to fall. I hit the ground and everything instantly was in excruciating pain. Especially in my left wing.

I painfully looked up at the sound of rock music coming from the ship. Then I saw something flying toward us. Usually I would be able to see exactly what it is but I think I may have a slight concussion at the moment to bare with me. It shot a beam of light throwing Loki back on the ground. I start to hyperventilate. It looks like a robot. They don't like me. They created me into more of a monster. My vision started to clear so I could finally tell that it was in fact Iron man.

"Make your move reindeer-games." He said. Cap stood up and walked next to stark as Loki's armor disappeared.

"Mr.Stark." Cap said.

"Captain."

I slowly started to stand up still partially hyperventilating as but as soon as I did I made a squeak of pain.

They all looked at me.

Oh great... I'm not invisible.

I started to panic. My breathing became labored. I couldn't hide my wings. I started backing away as best as I could.

"Ghost guardian are you alright?" Cap asked me concerned. I nodded darting my eyes everywhere.

I tried again to retract my wings. It worked but the pain was unbearable. The last think I heard was evil laughter. And I don't have to tell you who that was from.

--

*Thanks for reading!!! that fighting scene was hard to write... I'll probably update by next weekend. Tell me if you like it please!!!*