Until We Meet Again

*Liberty's POV*

I sat on the back of Steve's Motorcycle as we can to a halt where we would be separating.

As Steve put me down I hoisted my backpack up higher on my back with a smile and walked toward the rest of the team.

Bruce grabbed the Tesseract with a tool and put it in a capsule to help Loki and Thor go back to Asgard.

Everyone started saying their goodbyes to Thor.

I put my bag down on the ground and rummaged through it grabbing what I needed.

"Wait! Thor! Before you go I have something to give to all of you." I said.

I ran over to Tony handing him one of my feathers then one to Bruce, Steve, Natasha, Clint, and Thor.

"These feathers are a way to contact me. If you blow on them I'll know where to find you."

"Thank you Liberty," Thor started, "I shall treasure this with all my heart."

He walked over to me and gave me a big warm hug.

"Stay strong little one." he said before he let go.

And a few seconds later he was gone, into the realm of Asgard.

We all started to say our final goodbyes.

As Natasha gave Bruce his bag Tony walked over to me.

"Hey Berty, I've been meaning to ask you, where do you live?" He asked me kneeling down to my level.

"Well," I started kind of embarrassed, "I used to live the roof of a building no one lived in. All my stuff from there is in my backpack because I'm never going back there ever again."

"Well if you want your welcome to stay with me whenever you need to. I have a friend, Pepper, she'd love to meet you."

"I might take you up on that, but first I have to clear some things up with Mc flurry and figure out my brain powers." I giggled as Bruce walked over.

"Libby do you mind if we take a sample of your outer layer of you eye? We wanted to see why they changed white and if we can fix them if you want? And maybe make a pair of contact lenses that will stay on." Bruce suggested pulling out a Q-tip.

"I am starting to accept my white eyes but what the heck, it would be awesome to see myself with colored eyes once again or at least be able to change to and fro."

They poked the side of each eye getting a sample and putting it in a Baggie.

They both gave me a hug and went to Tony's car.

I ran and jumped on to Steve and gave him the biggest hug.

"I'll miss you Steve." I said tearing up a little bit.

"I'll miss you too, but we will see each other again soon, I promise."

"Pinky promise?" I asked him holding out my pinky looking at his blue eyes.

"Pinky promise." He said with a smiled locking his pinky with mine.

Then both Steve, Tony and Bruce drove away.

"Come on Bert." Clint said.

I ran over and jumped into his arms and snuggled my head in his neck.

"We'll see them again soon, don't worry." He said squeezing me.

I nodded in reply, not trusting my voice.

Clint put me in the back as Nat say in the driver's seat.

"So are we going back to fury for questioning and testing?" I asked looking down at my hands.

"Nope, Bert we are on a break." Nat replied.

"Really? Where are we going then?" I perked up.

"How about I show you my family?" Clint said getting in the car.

"You mean parents right?" I asked confused.

"Nope, he means wife and kids." Nat laughed.

I was speechless. Clint actually had a wife and kids.

"Just so you know I don't know how to deal with children. I only know how to protect and save them. I mean I haven't even played with one since I was like 3 probably." I kind of panicked.

"Don't worry Berty, everything will be ok." Clint said warmly as we drove away.

I looked back to where we all said goodbye one last time.

Until we meet again, my friends.

--

Yay! All that's left now is the epilogue!

Hope you enjoyed my story!

I should writing my one shot from iron man three soon and the next book which will be set in CAWS so stay tuned!

Please vote, comment, and follow for more!

PEACE OUT MORTALS!

~Maggie

�&�y�[�9