When A Bad Boy Falls For The Girl

Chase's POV

I hate English, it's official. Then again I hated school in general the only reason I came was to chill with my boys and look at the fine ass in West Wood High. Damn these girls knew how to work it.

I lounged back in my seat as Mr Collins taught his lesson that only Mckenzie Brew cared about. Just about the only girl at our school who wasn't hot as a supermodel and ignored my boys without effort. Okay maybe she was a bit hot but nothing like the other girls here. Also I hate to say she's more beautiful than half the girls here. Also I hate to say I've liked her since 3rd grade when I "accidently" rubbed her face in mud on the play ground. She looked so innocent with those big grey eyes of her. I snapped back to reality just as Sarah Brown stretched out her golden legs. God this is why I love California.

I chuckled to myself and wiggled my eye brows at the girl on the other side of the room. What was her name? Amanda? Arika? I chuckled to myself Ashlynn. She bit her lip and twisted her long red hair between her fingers. Well two can play at that game. I gave my signature smile and winked, sending her into a blushing fit. Nailed it. I laughed quietly to myself and got up before the bell rang and walked out of the room as slow as I possibly could to piss everyone off behind me.

Derrick and Martian were leaning against my locker when I got there. Martian had his headphones in nodding his head to the beat and Derrick? He was looking at every girl who walked by like a little kid in the candy store. I love the kid but he needs to relax sometimes. The only guy that was missing was Alex. Somehow I knew exactly where he was... And I wasn't to excited to go get him. I sighed grabbed my boys by the neck and walked outside to the main lawn. This... Was going to be fun..

* *

We found Alex in his normal spot at the skate park. He always ditched to go there. He was yelling at some kids riding scooters when we got there and we quickly had to pull him off before the momma bear attacked. Damn she was scary seriously, I'm Chase Matthews and she, scared the living shit out of. I gave her my signature smile and dragged Alex out of the skatepark without a scratch on him. I was kinda the father of my group, I guess you could say I was the one who could bail you out of jail while lecturing you why you didn't bring me into the mess. That's just who I am.

We threw Alex into the back seat of my car and drove home while he bitched about how scooters are a disgrace to the skate community.

I laughed and replied "Scooters aren't in the skate community bro," he sat there for a minute and waited for me to continue, "I mean like if they were in the skate community they would look like faggots when they rode." That comment sent my boys into a laughing fit as a shook my head and pulled into my drive way. Damnit my mom was home... This could be fun.

****end note

Hey guys I'm sorry if I offended anyone<3 I love you guys.

(Some what edited)

XxxHannah