♡ Party saviour {|1|}

I would like to thank KellBell93 for their suggestion.

Exams had been consuming you lately, the stress pulling on you as you approached your final exams. You weren't much to get stress but as of late, you had been growing with anxiety. The pace of your exams forcing that towards you.

You barely had time to breath, and yet you still pushed along. You had no time to spare for yourself and you could feel it. The mental toll of your body was visible and mentally you had been detached.

You let out an exasperated sigh, tossing your pen at your textbook and throwing it towards the end of your bed. You flopped back in your bed, rubbing your hands over your face. Frustration built, the endless topics getting to you.

"Hey...how about you come to the party with me tonight? Let off a little steam and relax." You sister spoke, entering your room. You pulled yourself up and looked towards her. You shook your head at her. You tilted her head, sitting beside you. 

"Izzy, you know I can't do big parties. Especially in the state I am now..." You trailed off, holding her hand in yours. You felt your body clench up, your mind filling with anxieties as you thought of the crowd. Your eyes trailed over her hand, her fingers squeezing your hand gently.

"Hey," She spoke, picking your face up to look at her, "You know I'll be there for you. I would not force you into a box without a means of escape. Just trust me, your my baby and I would never let anything happen to you." She smiled gently at you, caressing a few strands of your hair. 

You let out a gentle sigh before nodding your head. Her smile grew wider, a squeal erupting from her. "Yes! That's what I like to hear. Now go get changed!" She spoke, jumping off your bed. You shuffled off your bed and moved towards your wardrobe.

You pulled open the doors, realising all your clothes revolved around baggy, comfort clothing rather than anything fit for a night out. Izzy popped her head around the wardrobe door, scanning your clothes. She squinted before pulling her head back. 

She rushed out of your room, a few crashes following her before she returned with an outfit for you. "Put this on!" She spoke, pushing the outfit towards you. You widened your eyes, wondering why on earth she'd want you to wear that. 

"Izzy...come on." You uttered, looking back up at her. "Oh come on, you'll look amazing," She spoke, a smile forming her lips, "Trust me please." You sighed once more before taking the outfit from her and heading to your bathroom.

You emerged from the bathroom changed in to what she gave you. She turned towards you, her eyes growing with shock. "Oh my god Y/n! You look amazing!" She spoke, her voice growing with excitement. 

You ran your hands over the outfit, smoothing it down. "Do you really think so?" You questioned, looking timidly at her. "You're joking, you look better in it than I ever have." A look of awe fell over her face as she approached you. 

"Come and look in the mirror..." She uttered, grabbing your hands. You stood in front of the mirror, finally taking yourself in. Your eyes scanned your body, the tones and outfit smoothing perfectly over your figure. "Izzy...I look..." You uttered, feeling yourself begin to tear up. 

"Come on say it." She spoke, her proud expression filling you with confidence. "I look beautiful." You finished, turning towards her. She nodded at you, bringing her hand up to your face. "You do..." She replied, bringing you into her arms. 

You melted into her form, love radiating from her. She took a deep breath before pulling back from you. "Right we've got to get our shoes on so we can make it on time." She spoke, turning and directing you towards the door.