Saving Snow White

Start from the beginning

    Hikari looks down in thought. "Monsters, huh?" She gasped and turned to Aqua. "The Unversed!"

    Aqua was surprised and turned to the dwarfs. "All right. Then we'll go."

    Bashful lightened up. "You will?"

    "We will," Hikari smiled.

    "Leave it to us," Aqua said.

    "Well, all right, my dears," Doc nodded. "We'd be much obliged."

    "Okay

    "Okay... let's go," said Hikari to Aqua. The, she turned to the dwarfs. "Look after Snow White until we get back."

    The dwarfs nodded as they watched Aqua and Hikari leave. Once Aqua and Hikari arrived at a castle courtyard, they see a man standing next to the well. It was actually a prince.

    "Excuse me, sir," Hikari called to the prince.

    "Is something wrong?" Aqua asked the prince.

    The prince turned to see Aqua and Hikari. "This castle—it's different somehow. And I can't find the princess or hear her beautiful voice. Was it all a dream?"

    "Princess?" Hikari wondered and realized who the prince is talking about. "You mean..."

    "You know Snow White?" Aqua finished.

    "Oh yes, we met once," the prince said, nodding. It was a song that drew us together... Has something happened to the princess?"

    "Yes, I'm afraid so..." Aqua said.

    "The problem is..." Hikari added. "The wicked Queen tricked her into eating a poisoned apple."

    The prince was shocked. "I must go to her! Where is she?"

    "In the woods, guarded by seven kind dwarfs," Aqua replied.

    The prince nodded and ran off to find Snow White. "I will find her. Perhaps there is a way I can help."

    "Good luck!" Hikari shouted. "You're gonna need it!"

    Aqua turns to Hikari. "We gotta keep going." They ran inside the castle until they arrived at an unknown chamber.

    Hikari looked around. "This place is quiet here."

    "I know," Aqua said. "But something's not right."

    Then, they walked up to a mysterious mirror they have never seen before. Suddenly... lightning struck inside the mirror which followed by a fire and a face. It was a Magic Mirror. Aqua and Hikari summoned their Keyblades but the mirror magically sucked the girls in.

    Inside the mirror, the entity spoke to Aqua and Hikari, "Who dare enter the Queen's castle?"

    Hikari pointed her Keyblade and glared at the entity, "That would be rude coming from a creep inside a mirror!"

    "The warriors with weapons I do not recon," the entity from the mirror said. "Beat me and I shall release you both from my possession."

    Aqua and Hikari had fought the entity from the mirror and defeated him for good.

    After the battle, Aqua and Hikari were back into the chamber.

    "The Queen is gone, my service done. Adieu, O victorious ones," the magic mirror said as he vanished.

    Aqua placed her hand on the mirror as Hikari said to her, "Looks like he played his part. We should head back to see if Snow White is okay."

    When Aqua and Hikari returned to meet up with the prince and the seven dwarfs, the prince walked up to Snow White's body and kisses her lips before kneeling down. And what Aqua and Hikari saw is Snow White starting to wake up.

    "Princess!" Aqua and Hikari cried as they saw Snow White waking up.

    The victim of the Sleeping Death can only be revived by Love's first kiss. The prince's kiss has awoken Snow White. The dwarfs started to smile and Snow White noticed the prince and was carried by him. The dwarfs danced happily.

    "That's so sweet," Hikari said, trying not to cry.

    "I know..." Aqua said with a smile. "It's just like a miracle..."

Flashback...

    In Ventus's room in Land of Departure, Aqua was worried about Ventus. "Ventus, why won't you wake up?"

    Just as Aqua was about to walk away, a miracle just happened. Ventus is starting to awaken.

    Aqua smiled when she saw this. "You're awake! Ventus, oh, it's a miracle!" Then, she shouted. "Terra! Hikari! Master Eraqus! Ventus is awake!"

    Terra heard Aqua and came in to see Ventus already awaken. He smiled with her.

End of flashback...

    Hikari frowned. "I'm sorry, Aqua. I would've seen Ven awake if I hadn't stayed in my room for so long."

    Aqua rubbed Hikari's head. "It's alright. You should be glad that Ven's all right. For you see..." She pointed to Snow White who is kissing the dwarfs and waving them good-bye while being carried by the prince. "Every waking is a new journey."

    "You're right," Hikari smiled. "Maybe Ven left...because it was his time."

    "Those were my thoughts exactly," said Aqua. "This isn't over yet. We still have to find Ven."

    Hikari nodded. And without further ado, Aqua and Hikari journeys to the next world to find Ven.

    To be continued...